Wiki Posts
Search

RC8.2E Factory Team - Middle TN local sale

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2014, 03:12 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default RC8.2E Factory Team - Middle TN local sale

I want to run the same brand of eBuggy and eTruggy so I'm selling my RC8.2E Factory Team kit. Purchased on April 17th from Extreme in Spring Hill, TN. It has exactly 11 heat races/test sessions on it at MX Wildflower in Spring Hill.

I launched it way too high one day off a steep jump and it came down pretty much straight on the rear wing and broke the rear chassis brace. It now has the upgraded aluminum brace in the rear and the original plastic brace is still on the front.

I'm not quite sure how I did it but I managed to strip the center diff gears about a week ago. I already bought a new case, just in case, along with a new set of o-rings. As soon as my LHS gets a set of diff gears in stock, the center diff will be back together and almost new. Hoping for tomorrow.

I've got the rear suspension off right now so I could check the rear diff. It feels fine without separating the two halves. I plan to pull the front as well and make sure it's in good shape. If someone buys this thing in the next few days, you can decide if you want me to put the whole thing back together and set the suspension up per the manual or if you would like to see it partially apart so you can check out how well the diffs, shocks and suspension move. It's free but not sloppy, basically just getting broken in.

I would be happy to help you put it back together if you want but it's pretty easy with just the big sections taken off.

Body is beat up and cracked but reinforced inside with drywall tape and goop so it has quite a bit of life left.

No wheels/tires and no electronics.

$350.

I really don't want to mess with shipping if I can avoid it so I'm looking to sell locally for now.

PM me here on RCTech please if you're interested. I've got it set up to notify me right away when I get a PM. I'll be happy to share my email if you want it but I'd rather not post it here.

I need to clean a little dirt off but I'll get some pics posted up before too long.