Wiki Posts
Search

FT B44.2 with extras (Almost RTR) tekin, reedy airtronics

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2014, 09:57 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default FT B44.2 with extras (Almost RTR) tekin, reedy airtronics

Associated B44.2 almost RTR with extras and spare parts $SOLD SHIPPED to the lower 48 states. This deal includes everything you will need to race less radio & receiver, battery charger and transponder. I purchased this FTB44.2 Kit, Servo, ESC, Motor and battery new this fall (Sept 2013) and raced 1 indoor season, never ran outside, racer owned.

Specific Details: Factory Team B44.2, Tekin Gen 1 RS Pro ESC, Tekin Redline 6.5 turn motor, Reedy Lipo 5500 Saddle Pack, Airtronics 94774 Servo, 2 sets of tires mounted on rims (barcodes & vecktors), new spare arms, new spare diff balls/rings, has new aftermarket wing (not shown), flame painted body and associated counter weight, comes with other extras, will list when I update with more pictures later tonight or PM your phone number or email and I will text/email pics.

Not looking to split at this time, but feel free to PM offers for the package or specific items. Local in Kansas City area if wanted to see in person.

item sold and paid for 4/23/14
Attached Thumbnails FT B44.2 with extras (Almost RTR) tekin, reedy airtronics-photo.jpg  

Last edited by KUHeath; 04-23-2014 at 11:05 AM. Reason: sold