Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Turnigy Nano-Tech 2S Lipo lot 65C-130C. Saddle & Shorty Packs. >

Turnigy Nano-Tech 2S Lipo lot 65C-130C. Saddle & Shorty Packs.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Turnigy Nano-Tech 2S Lipo lot 65C-130C. Saddle & Shorty Packs.

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2014, 12:10 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)
Arrow Turnigy Nano-Tech 2S Lipo lot 65C-130C. Saddle & Shorty Packs.

$SOLD

Nice condition Turnigy Nano-Tech lot. I ship same or next day; you won't have to wait weeks and weeks while they come on a boat from the HK global warehouse... I'm in Southern California.

$SOLD I have FOUR - 2S 7.4v 5100 mAh 65C-130C Lipo saddles.

$SOLD Also have TWO - 2S 7.4v 4200 mAh 65C-130C lipo shorty packs.

Lipos are well taken care of, never abused. Lipos were always storage charged and stored in a cool corner of my garage when not with me at the track. Packs charge/discharge and balance charge normally, and work w/o issues. Will arrive to you with proper storage charge of about 3.8v . These are solid performing inexpensive batteries.

Sorry I removed the sticker from 2 saddle lipos cause I felt it gave a cleaner look while inside the vehicle chassis (top Turnigy stickers placed on bottom of case actually). I assure you they are both the exact same lipos as the saddles with stickers.

Payment via Paypal. Lipos are sold to persons who PM me with number of lipos they want, which lipos they want (saddles, shortys, mix, etc), and payment made. Will not hold Lipo's. First payment first served. Shipping to ConUS only.

Subscribe to thread with instant email notification if you don't like my pricing. I will decide if and/or when I lower my prices, so do not post in this thread with other offers. Also please no PM's with other price offers; I do not respond to PM's of those nature, I just delete. I will also not put you on a "Just in case you lower your price" list, so again, don't bother.

Thanks,
Jesse
Attached Thumbnails Turnigy Nano-Tech 2S Lipo lot 65C-130C. Saddle & Shorty Packs.-imag1298.jpg   Turnigy Nano-Tech 2S Lipo lot 65C-130C. Saddle & Shorty Packs.-imag1301.jpg  

Last edited by rigor; 04-06-2014 at 03:22 PM.
Old 04-06-2014, 03:08 PM
Tech Master

Shorty Packs $SOLD

Prices for remaining 4 saddles just dropped
Old 04-06-2014, 03:25 PM
Tech Master

All lipos $SOLD. Congrats to the lucky ones.

I'll have a nice clean B44.2 roller with some extras up as my next 'nice find' deal. Should be sometime tonight or tomorrow.