nitro rc with extra!!!

Old 03-30-2014, 02:50 PM
Tech Rookie

Exclamation nitro rc with extra!!!

hi I have a redcat shockwave for sale.
everything on it is stock right now with the vx16 engine on it. I have a extra redcat chassis and a couple parts for that. I also have a spare vx18 engine. last weekend I took it to my local hobby shop to have them get it running because it sat for about 2 years so they cleaned out the carb and engine and got it running good. also I had them replace some of the electronics. the pullstart is alittle hard to pull but it still works and the only thing it needs is a new remote or you could use a remote you already have. Also I still have the stock tired on it. tread is hardly worn at all. I don't really need to sell it but I want to put the money towards a new rc.
give an offer
please comment below if your interested
Attached Thumbnails nitro rc with extra!!!-dsc05144-reduced-.jpg   nitro rc with extra!!!-dsc05146.jpg   nitro rc with extra!!!-1-dsc05148.jpg   nitro rc with extra!!!-1-dsc05149.jpg  

Last edited by Michaelc210; 05-10-2014 at 07:43 AM.