Wiki Posts
Search

Factory Team Elec TC3 and Other Items

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2002, 01:44 AM
Tech Adept

Default Factory Team Elec TC3 and Other Items

I'm Helping my friend selling his RC stuff *OUT OF HOBBY SALE*

AE almost new Factory Team electric Tc3. It was built and run for about 14 times. Hop ups included trinity Blue foam bumper, Rear blue spring, and more. Not much was added to the car since most of the parts were aready upgraded. 2 motors will be included; 25002 Team orion pilot 15t double(ran 3 times, still new) and PEK7503 Peak Top carrera 10x3 motor(ran 4 times, still new and cost over 70+). 2 Battery pack is also included;Nimh 3000 6 cell and duratrax shark 1500 6cell. Spares; arms, spur, cvd shaft, hubs, shock tower, shock pistons, and many more. Tools, instuction, original box will be included also. Hpi Status body painted in 8 different colors and proline gumby wrap with yokomo hot lap tire will also be in the package. Asking for 240.00 OBO.

Radio: Airtronic blazer with 2 servo will be a option. If you want the radio, please offer a deal for it. FREE OFFER

Charger(Separate): Reedy Quasar AC/DC NICD or Nimh charger. Used for 3 times, No DENT OR SCRATCHES. Like new, asking for 70.00.

I have pic of everything and will post them tomorrow. Everything was used very little, Nothing was abuse in anyways. You won't be dissapointed in this.

email: [email protected]
AIM certifiedasskick

No trades unless u got car stero equipment.
Old 09-15-2002, 02:17 PM
Tech Adept

PICS******

Status body

Chassis

Spares +

Blazer

CHARGER IS SOLD, THANK You