Wiki Posts
Search

Traxxas Summit 1/10, Dewalt, SPC lipos, Futaba servo, Tbone

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2013, 07:21 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 83 (100%+)
Default Traxxas Summit 1/10, Dewalt, SPC lipos, Futaba servo, Tbone

I absolutely HATE to do this. HATE HATE HATE. But I just dont have enough time to go out and run my summit the way it deserves. I have to choose between my ERBE or my summit and I can definitely see more opportunities to use it VS my summit...

The original summit has seen some decent use. Lots of it has been recorded in my threads in the summit forum. Despite being well used, its been EXTREMELY well taken care of. Always run with the body and with the Tbone a-arm and chassis skids.

Upgrades include:
-Dewalt 12volt motor. 4mm Castle bullet connectors from ESC-Motor
-Futaba S9157 digital, brushless ULTRA torque servo
-GH Racing single sided aluminum servo arm
-Aluminum steering mount bar
-Tbone chassis and A-arm skids
-Custom 2nd servo opening cover
-Traxxas LED light bar on the body

The ESC was upgraded form the Non LVC EVX2 to the model WITH LVC. I ran this truck with 2X SPC 8200mah 2S lipos which CAN be included or an additional $80. They have seen maybe 40 cycles... so theres tons of life left. They give over 2 hours of average run time.

Body/wheels/tires are nearly new stock green summit parts. Only run a few times and in excellent condition. Just a few minor marks on the body. The wheels have had the chrome stripped... so they look excellent.

I do NOT have a stock 4ch radio. I have been running this truck with an Airtronics MT4 radio. I used the Traxxas T-lock control box from the original AM summit to make the diff lock servos operate as they should. The RX is an Airtronics 461 FHSS-4 with telemetry (the telemetry is not hooked up). I can leave this in, or take it out and you can use your own radio.

Ive never abused this truck, only ran it as a trail truck at mostly walking speeds. NEVER RUN IN WATER. Anything that ever broke was immediately fixed. ONly parts I really ever had fail were drive shafts. Just too much torque from that Dewalt motor. Nothing is broken or in need of repair. Everything is tight and smooth. Only thing I could find thats not perfect is the left rear driveshaft boot is torn. I usually just rip these off of my ERBE drive shafts... I dont think they do anything. But its worth mentioning. Dont be scared off by the scratches on the skid plates. Any summit used properly is going to have scratches on the bottom. its the top that matters.

I absolutely do NOT want to sell this truck. But it makes the most sense at the moment and I know I can always buy a new one when the time comes.

Prices:
Truck alone $425 shipped
Add the RX for $75
Add the lipos for $80

I may have a few spare summit parts kicking around Id throw in for free and I do have another green body and exo cage that are in nearly new condition I can add in to the deal for an additional $55

Old 10-21-2013, 04:05 PM
Tech Master

Up to the top #1
Old 10-26-2013, 06:40 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

would u sell truck and lipos $400 shipped
Old 10-27-2013, 11:03 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default ...

im still interested in this summit Ill go $425 with lipos Please pm me to negotiate payment
Old 11-02-2013, 12:30 PM
Tech Master

SOLD for full price. Lipos and Airtronics RX still available.