Wiki Posts
Search

FS: 1/10 Scale Electronics.

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2013, 06:03 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default FS: 1/10 Scale Electronics.

ALL ITEMS SOLD SOLD The first item that I am selling today is a Turnigy Trackstar 10.5T Brushless Motor. This motor was used in a Team Associated FT T4.1 and was never abused or overheated. In addition to that, this motor is powerful and runs cool. The only reason why I am selling this is because I will be selling my T4.1 soon and I will have no more use for it. Unfortunately, no sensor cable will be included. If you need more specs on this motor, here is a link: http://hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store...dproduct=39146 My asking price is $25shipped

SOLD The next item that I will be selling is an OrangeRX GR300. This receiver came with a car that I bought. However, I do not own any Spektrum radios, so I have absolutely no need for this receiver. If you need more information, here is a link to the product page. http://hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store..._Receiver.html My asking price is $10 shipped.

SOLD The next item is a Flysky FS-GR3F receiver. As I am selling my T4.1, I will have no more need for this receiver. There is a nick in the insulation of the antenna, but the insulation has not been pierced, so the antenna is still perfectly fine. There is also a length of black shrink tubing on the tip of the antenna because the original clear piece of shrink tubing slipped off. As I said before, the antenna is still perfectly fine and there has been no reduction in the range of the receiver. Here is a link to the product page: http://www.hobbypartz.com/79p-gr3f.html My asking price is $5 shipped.

SOLD Here is a Brushless Hobbies 120A ESC. It is in perfect working condition, but there are some cosmetic defects on the case of the ESC. The first problem is that the red wire that goes to the capacitor broke on both sides, so I had to cut the shrink wrapping away and solder a new wire on. As a result, the sticker and case around that joint is a little melted. The second problem is that there are some scratches on the heat sink and the fan that attaches to the heat sink is not there. Other than that, this ESC is in perfect condition. It runs cool and is very reliable. For more information on this ESC, visit here: http://www.brushlesshobbies.com/LT4-...mer_p_113.html My asking price is $45 shipped with the USB programmer.

I think that this will be it for this sale. Keep an eye out for my future sales, and make sure to send me some offers! http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...ft-roller.html Thanks for looking.

ALL ITEMS SOLD Thanks RCTech!

Last edited by TheLegoman; 07-12-2013 at 09:46 PM. Reason: Price drop.
Old 07-07-2013, 08:05 PM
Tech Adept

Let's get some of this stuff sold! Make me some offers. I'm open to negotiation.
Old 07-08-2013, 07:59 PM
Tech Adept

All prices are now OBO (or best offer). I need to fund my recent purchase of an eight scale. Do not be afraid to send me some offers.
Old 07-09-2013, 08:02 PM
Tech Adept

Prices lowered. Let's get this stuff sold. Send me some offers.
Old 07-11-2013, 06:33 AM
Tech Adept

Last item left is the Brushless Hobbies 120A ESC. Give me some offers for this thing.
Old 07-12-2013, 06:46 AM
Tech Adept

One more item left, give me some offers for the Brushless Hobbies 120A ESC.