Wiki Posts
Search

****LOSI 5ive T******TRADE/SELL TRADE+CASH

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2013, 06:59 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default ****LOSI 5ive T******TRADE/SELL TRADE+CASH

Throwing this out there.I am really interested in a Mugen MBX6e 1/8 buggy.Will take 2,500 cash shipped.I have well over 3K into it.Tons of hop ups.Carbon fibre shock towers.rear alum.uprights.Chase steering link.Aftermarket exhaust/alum.intake manifold/hoped up air filtration system.Extra set of bearings.2 steering servos.so throtle and steering are BOTH high voltage and metal gear.I also have backup motor BRAND NEW STILL IN BOX.It is a 26cc just like stock but is 4 bolt head instead of 2 like the stock one.Has different carb and race tuned but I never put it in cause stock moter holding up fine.I have all stock parts I replaced with hopups so you will have plenty backup parts.(not that you need them this thing is BOMB PROOF).THATS NOT ALL!!!I have a brand new complete set body panels all painted up and never run with it NICE!!!!!I am sure I missed stuff but you get the jist.THIS 5T IS LOADED!!! PLEASE SERIOUSE OFFERS ONLY!Would trade for the right deal.My ideal trade would be MBX6e with everything.Batteries electronics extra parts tires etc. Will send pics and vids to SERIOUSE OFFERS ONLY! I am 45 been in hobby over 20 years now so everything is well maintained and taken care of.THANKS!!!!!

Last edited by MeatheadRC; 03-18-2013 at 07:39 AM. Reason: wrong category
Old 08-18-2013, 04:12 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

SOLD