SUPER CLEAN KYOSHO RT5

Old 02-10-2013, 07:07 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default SUPER CLEAN KYOSHO RT5 SOLD

I am selling my RT5 that I originaly bought as a SCR and converted. I have about $600 invested into this roller! I only ran it about 10 times... It is super fresh! I added 0 degree aluminum hubs, carbon battery strap, aluminium battery posts. I also have 2 sets of Proline tires mounted up on wheels with Proline moulded inserts bule. The one set is for indoor (Suberbs Clay) and the other set for outdoor (HoleShot Rear, The Edge Front Both Green dot) Tires are Barely worn. It also comes with a painted Proline Bulldog Body, as well as an extra set of arms and a bag of misc. parts. Basically everything you see in these images below. I will also thorw in the original parts to convert it back to a SCR.

SOLD

Might consider trading for a RB6. Other than that NO TRADES
Attached Thumbnails SUPER CLEAN KYOSHO RT5-rt5-top.jpg   SUPER CLEAN KYOSHO RT5-rt5-front.jpg   SUPER CLEAN KYOSHO RT5-rt5-bottom.jpg   SUPER CLEAN KYOSHO RT5-rt5-battery.jpg   SUPER CLEAN KYOSHO RT5-rt5-body.jpg  

Last edited by TRU-RC; 02-12-2013 at 11:20 AM.
Old 02-10-2013, 07:12 PM
Tech Apprentice

More Pics...
Attached Thumbnails SUPER CLEAN KYOSHO RT5-rt5-all.jpg   SUPER CLEAN KYOSHO RT5-rt5-tires.jpg  
Old 02-10-2013, 08:41 PM
Tech Apprentice

Here are the parts to convert it back to a SCR that are also included with the truck.
Attached Thumbnails SUPER CLEAN KYOSHO RT5-scr-parts.jpg  
Old 02-11-2013, 05:53 PM
Tech Apprentice

SOLD

Last edited by TRU-RC; 02-12-2013 at 11:21 AM.