Wiki Posts
Search

1/16th Slash vxl F/S 170 shipped

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2012, 05:18 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default 1/16th Slash vxl F/S 170 shipped

I have a mini slash that i have owned since new. I have changed hobbies and fly planes now and need the money for a 120cc engine.

Slash is used but nothing broke or destroyed. Has normal bashing and driving wear. Scrapes on the under side. And the original body is just about had it. But i have a brand new slash body in the bad with decals for the truck. I have included a new set of tires (1/10th touring tires) i have the original tires as well. Also comes with 2 traxxas power cell 1200 batteries. Also has the series connector with it. This truck is super fast on 12 cells. Their is no receiver included. All is needed is your radio. It has everything else. Another thing i have upgraded the original shocks to integy's aluminum shocks which are much better. I will include original shocks as well. One issue but not really issue the servo sometimes gitters when sitting still i dont know if its related to my radio issue. but when driving there is no issues with servo turning. Only happens when sitting still and stops if you move the steering.

This truck sells for 289 new on tower and you get free shipping and 30 off from tower so makes it 259 rtr shipped from tower. I have 2 batteries and the adapter. Im willing to sell it for 170 shipped. Thats 90 off new price. with 2 batts and upgraded shocks.
Attached Thumbnails 1/16th Slash vxl F/S 170 shipped-img_0535.jpg   1/16th Slash vxl F/S 170 shipped-img_0536.jpg   1/16th Slash vxl F/S 170 shipped-img_0537.jpg  

Last edited by chaos2984; 10-18-2012 at 05:20 PM. Reason: forgot note