Wiki Posts
Search

hpi e firestorm race ready

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2012, 06:39 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default hpi e firestorm race ready

This thing is a beast i have replaced every week point there has been on this truck...I have replaced the rear brace with stracing almn piece and the a arms have been replaced with rpm arms front and rear...The stock body shell will come with and has a crack but works fine...im selling you everything so you can go straight out and race it....

What it will come with is 2 2s lipos one is a venom 30c 5000mah and the other is a track power 2s 25c 4900 mah
Also will willl come with stock tires rears are worn.. It will come with 2 double dees from j concepts mounted on hpi wheels and 2 bar codes from j concepts mounted on hpi wheels the bar codes are pretty much new and the double dees have 90 percent tread...
I will include my lipo charger
I will include every spare part i have witch is alot

It will come with the stock radio and servo

it will have tekin rs pro esc and stock 4800kv 4 pole motor made by castle

It will ship in it stock box it came in i want 300 shipped witch is a great deal since they go for 320 new i mean the tekin esc is 220 new...