Community
Wiki Posts
Search

losi 8 2.0 race roller artr

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2012, 06:23 PM
Tech Adept

Default losi 8 2.0 race roller artr

I have a Losi Race Nitro buggy for sale. I need it gone this week and really need the money. It is the TLR Roller kit with all the trimmings. Tune Flex Chassis Gen 3 radio tray brand new hinge pins (TiN) Brand new, never ran adjustable hinge pin braces with all inserts (front and rear) brand new shock shock caps with the foam 2 savox servos Front spring kit rear spring kit shock rebuild kit losi starter box (with 2 nimh batteries) rear skid plate with 2 extra brand new wheel hubs with 2 sets o
PHP Code:
[PHP
[/PHP]f tire nuts 2 bodies protek 2cell lipo receiver pack 2000mah

spare parts: extra set of used racing shock towers air filters I have a rtr version that will come with it that has a few upgrades also Race roller hinge pin braces TiN hingepins aluminum shock caps with foam 2 losi servos 1400 losi nmih battery new in package steering/brake linkage

it will also come with 3 sets of tires and an onyx lipo charger and all other misc. parts i come across. I also have a nitro motor for sale for 100.00 with a new piston and sleeve and a new connecting rod. Broke in slowly with one race day on it. 1/2 gallon of 30% fuel also with the fuel bottle. 1 hot shot also

This rc buggy is a really good deal and the only thing you need is a receiver and controller. I would like to get 650.00 for everything except the motor. 750.00 with the motor. like i said before i need this gone by friday . You can call or text me anytime at 314-780-03 one 3 any time. e-mails will not be answered.NO TRADES i need the cash please. Thanks

I do have pics of the RTR losi with all the parts for that also. I will send the when requested.