Wiki Posts
Search

1/4 Scale gas boat. WHH Gator

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2012, 07:15 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default 1/4 Scale gas boat. WHH Gator

Up-graded Gator with 26cc motor, stock comes with a 23cc motor. All-new about 10 months ago except hull which was restored and re-painted.. Has not even been broken-in, less than 1-tank, Air-cooled with clutch.
Adjustable drive for water conditions. All aluiminum drive hardware (the new ones are plastic) and adjustable tabs.
Hitec 1/4 scale HS-755HB on rudder, Futaba S-148 on throttle, Volt-Watch battery monitor, 6000Mah Ni battery, waterproof radio box, Traxxas 2.4 radio and reciever, Prather 270 S&B prop with spare Prather 275 S&B prop. GPS's @ 47 mph. Over 1100.00 invested. I would prefer local pick-up due to the hazards of shipping. I will drive 50 miles or so to meet buyer.
This is not some cheap China-boat.
Will ship it but buyer pays costs,approx 30 to 45.00. I don't ship in a box full of peanuts, it will be packed right with drive hardware removed.
I am about 40 miles ,N Ga., from the S.C state-line. Lower 48 only. Pay-Pal only (cash in-person)
$400.00