Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
FS/FT NIB FACTORY SEALED TEN SCTE RTR!!SEE DETAILS/PIC'S BELOW!! >

FS/FT NIB FACTORY SEALED TEN SCTE RTR!!SEE DETAILS/PIC'S BELOW!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FS/FT NIB FACTORY SEALED TEN SCTE RTR!!SEE DETAILS/PIC'S BELOW!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2012, 06:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)
Arrow Evening bump!!little time left!!

Evening Bump,,still up for grab's,,got offer;s that i just cant use for speed project's i am wanting to set up,,

also still will sell for $515.00 plus shipping to your door,,just want a new top speed project and LHS has'nt got in a Savage HP Flux yet to trade the BNIB RTR Losi ten SCTE back in on and just pay the difference,,

$515.00 plus shipping is great deal!! see used one's selling for same or more here,,and roller's selling upwards of over half and higher of asking price and they are too used and scuffed,,this is BNIB RTR Factory sealed,,

also have list in post above of possible even trade's and partial trade;s i will take,,thx again for looking,,nobody has followed up yet with trade's that were offered that i was will to make deal with,,still available for a couple more days or so for now,thx for intrest and for looking,,
Old 06-19-2012, 07:55 PM
Tech Elite

Lightbulb Pm's replied too,,,,

al pm;s replied too,,i meant to mention if wanting to buy outright,,please send me Zipcode for total price shipped to your door,,will give you parcel post and priority mail prices with delivery conformation,tracking# all included and i do send pic's of shipping receipt's the same day i ship so you will have a copy of all shipping receipt's on hand till package arrive's to your door,,thx again,,have a few offer's,,lmk asap,,thx again
Old 06-19-2012, 09:27 PM
Tech Elite

Default Pm's replied too,,

All pm;s replied to ,,I keep getting offer to buy and trade,,but every buyer has dissapeared and trade's i have sent email to send pic;s ect of their offer;s i was willing to look at,, and then some other offer;s ect,,

I think i am going to just have to fold this ad up by Wednesday evening either way,,spent more time sending replie's and anwering questions that are already answered in the ad ect,,

thx again for intrest,,was simply wanting to trade for the items; listed as listed depneding on condition ,ect,,but all pm;s/replie
s sent,,thx again,,
Old 06-20-2012, 08:44 AM
Tech Elite

Exclamation PM'S REPLIED TOO,,TODAY IS LAST DAY HERE 6-20-2012

All pm;s replied too,,Today is last day here for sale/trade,,Ending this sale/trade post this evening 6-20-2012,,thx again for all the intrest and offerss ect,,
Old 06-20-2012, 11:35 AM
Tech Elite

Smile Pm's replied too,,

Pm's replied too,,last day i can offer thisup for sale/trade,,thx again for all the intrest,,thx
Old 06-20-2012, 06:19 PM
Tech Elite

Arrow LAST EVENING BUMP!!! ENDING AD LATE TONIGHT,,

LAST EVENING BUMP,, will be ending this post late tonight and just wait till LHS get the new HPI Savage Flux HP i have on order,,thx for intrest,,all pm;s should be replied too also right now,,thx again for looking!!
Old 06-20-2012, 08:29 PM
Tech Elite

Arrow last pm's replied too,,think i will keep it,,thx

All pm;s replied too,,last offer's replied too,,think i am just going to have to keep it,,just could'nt find what i was wanting to work with in a trade of sale offer,,appreciate all the offer's and intrest,,maybe later down the road,,closing this sale thread about 1am this morning,,Lipo's are no longer a part ad and BNIB losi will only be for sale for the $515.00 plus shipping cost,,,thx again,,will be deleting ad shortly,,thx again everybody,,
Old 06-20-2012, 09:07 PM
Tech Elite

Default PLEASE DELETE THIS AD,,THX

PLEASE DELETE THIS AD,,,GOING TO KEEP IT,,THX
Old 06-20-2012, 10:42 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

PM Sent