Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
NIB LOSI TEN SCTE RTR,NEW TP LIPO'S/BALANCER,,SEE PIC'S!! >

NIB LOSI TEN SCTE RTR,NEW TP LIPO'S/BALANCER,,SEE PIC'S!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NIB LOSI TEN SCTE RTR,NEW TP LIPO'S/BALANCER,,SEE PIC'S!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2012, 10:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)
Arrow Please remove ad/post,,thx

Please remove ad/post,,thx

Last edited by SILVERDRAGON; 06-11-2012 at 02:38 AM. Reason: PLEASE REMOVE THIS POST,,
Old 06-01-2012, 06:27 PM
Tech Elite

Arrow Evening Bump,,BNIB Facotry sealed RTR Package deal!!!

Evening bump,,this is BNIB Factory sealed super deal,will come with original Hobbytown USA receipt for the RTR Losi SCTE,NIP series and deans connector,,

also looking for my receipt for the Thunder Power pro race Lipo's and Euinox Balancer,,this is a super deal ..

just got this 5-30-2012 a couple of days ago,,taking the loss on this package and others to fund my sreet ride,,

please see all my New and lightly used RC packages,,speed cars and off-roads,,also Roller's,,electonic
s ect,,
selling alot of my Rc's to fund my project,,my loss is your gain,,,

thx for looking..see all ad's,,some super deals if you know what your looking at for the price,,thx
Old 06-02-2012, 06:57 PM
Tech Elite

Arrow Evening Bump,,

Evening Bump,,Please see all my ad's,,have a variety of Rc's and items,,little something for everyone,,thx for looking

Last edited by SILVERDRAGON; 06-02-2012 at 07:54 PM.
Old 06-02-2012, 08:11 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)

Why not just return it all and get store credit. You know you are gonna spend it there anyway.
Old 06-02-2012, 09:03 PM
Tech Elite

Smile Hey Porty,,,

If you look at the sales receipt in the pics,,i actually had a $501.00 store credit at Hobbytown USA already,,They didnt have anything else there that really intrested me at the time the other day,,
so i bought this Losi Ten SCTE RTR set up with my store credit and cash so if it dont sell here or locally,,I will probably open it and do some upgrading and race it at our local track later on,,

I mainly do 100mph++ top end speed RC's and am only selling some of my RC collection to fund my street/strip Chevy S-10 with V-8,built trans and posi trac rear end,,wanting to buy new Nitrous system,do some more suspension work and a New Demon carb,,so just offering this and all my other ads i have posted to fund my mods to the S-10,,

Rather be hammering the throttle on some speed runs than pulling a trigger for a change,,,although I may not get killed quite as easy pulling the trigger on the RC;s,,LOL,,
just offering some up for sale to fund my steert/strip set up S-10,,,,thx for post,,

Last edited by SILVERDRAGON; 06-02-2012 at 09:24 PM.
Old 06-03-2012, 10:28 PM
Tech Elite

Arrow Evening Bump,,BNIB Factory sealed RTR !!!

Evening Bump,,thiese are awsome SC Trucks if your a hard core racer or extreme basher,,this is still BNIB Factory sealed,,just bought NIB 5-30-2012 at my LHS!!

Will consider selling just the NIB RTR package seperately from lipo's and NIP extra's,,Not giving this away for lowball price though,,

Please see all my other RC's ad i have up for sale. NIB and very lightly used Rc's and RC ite's,,all ad's go up for sale locally and on other sites starting Monday evening also,,

Only offering this andother ad's up for sale to fund some new part's for my street/strip project,,

thx for looking,,these are Awsome set ups to race with,,handle Great!! thx for looking,,
Old 06-04-2012, 07:14 PM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up Evening bump,,Dont miss out ,, maybe gone soon!!

Evening Bump,, don't miss out ,,this and other ad's went up for sale locally and have pending sales on this and couple other's tomarrow,,,,thx for looking,,
Old 06-04-2012, 10:08 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)

Bump for a great r/cer, he has quality items and takes good care of his stuff, can't go wrong dealing with him.
Old 06-05-2012, 02:38 AM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up Pm's replied too and thx Bommer52 for post!!

Pm's replied too,,also thx Bommer52 for the kind post ,,
Had alot of people intresed in this NIB Factory sealed RTR Losi ten SCTE,,Sorry i can't go any lower on price since i am also eating the paypal fee's in asking price,,
This is one of the most Race proven set up's as far as 4x4 SC trucks out right now,,The eigth scale platform in 1/10 scale form just handle the track's and jumps so much smoother than all the 1/10 SC trucks,,super stable,,way less body roll in cornering and great traction due to being heavier set up,,I have had every SC truck out there and juts dont see a better set up for the Money,,
you can see it is BNIB factory sealed and what i just paid for it new and the thunderpower pro race matching lipo's and balancer with extra New leads ,series connector and dean's plug as a package is a great deal,,

Only selling to buy New Nitrous kit and A Demon Carburater for my street/strip chevy S-10 with a nice healthy running V-8 set up in it,ect,,

thx again for intrest and kind post,,
Old 06-05-2012, 07:21 AM
Tech Elite

Lightbulb Reduced Price/will sell NIB LOSI TEN SCTE RTR SEPERATELY,

REDUCE PRICE,,will sell the NIB Factory sealed Losi Ten SCTE RTR package with NIP series connector for $530.00 plus shipping cost and will include the original purchase receipt for your Factory warranty,,Purchased this brand NIB at Hobbytown USA on 5-30-2012,,i am eating the paypal fee's and taking the loss only to buy race parts for my street/strip truck ,,

Will sell the THUNDERPOWER PRO RACE SERIES MATCHING HARDCASE LIPO'S and the Equinox balancer with extra new balance plug's for $110.00 shipped priority with delivery conformation to your door,,

[email protected] is my paypal address,,can give you accurate shipping cost for losi RTR NIB Package if you send me your Zipcode,will go to USPS down the street and give you exact amount and box will be wrapped in brown shipping paper and shipping cost will be with $500.00 insurancemDelivery conformation and will send pic's of postmarked shipping receipts with tracking# ASAP after i ship,,

reduced all ad's minus the new Ofna GTP-2e complete RTR package,,all other's are reduced for fast sale,,thx again,,
Old 06-05-2012, 06:32 PM
Tech Elite

Arrow Evening Bump,,see post above,,last week this is up for grabs,,

Evening Bump,,I am offering to sell this NIB factory sealed RTR Losi ten SCTE minus the Thunderpower lipo's and balancer,,will sell seperately,,but not taking no more loss since i am eating paypal fee's and RTR set up is BHIB RTR with NIP serie's connector and original sales receipt for the warranty,,

see used one's on here for close to same price,,this is all NIB,,

Last chance this week,, on this and all my ad's,,thx for looking and intrest..
Old 06-06-2012, 08:04 PM
Tech Elite

Lightbulb Evening Bump,,Reduced price,,will seperate ad,,see TTT ad,,

Evening bump,,reduced price on this NIB facotry sealed RTR package,,will sell seperate from lipo's/balancer ect

This ad will possibly be sold by Saturday Locally if no taker's here,,can't sell this for no less thann reduced price since i just bought it NIB at LHS,,paypal fee's and shipping cost make it impractical to sell it for any less,,won't take no more loss than i already am,,great deal still,,thx
Old 06-07-2012, 08:26 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

pm sent
Old 06-07-2012, 09:24 AM
Tech Elite

Smile Post and all PM's replied too,,

Post and PM's all replied too,,thx
Old 06-07-2012, 07:45 PM
Tech Elite

Smile Evening bump!! last night is friday here!!

evening bump,,this ad will be ended for sale here this friday evening ,,i have locals intrested and i just cant take no more of a loss trying to sell it here for less with paypal fee's and shipping cost ect,,

Local pick-up price is lower of course,,may have local buyer saturday also,,

Thx for looking,,

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.