Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Getting out of the hobby sale, a lot of high end items to go! Associated Spektrum >

Getting out of the hobby sale, a lot of high end items to go! Associated Spektrum

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Getting out of the hobby sale, a lot of high end items to go! Associated Spektrum

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2012, 03:26 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default Getting out of the hobby sale, a lot of high end items to go! Associated Spektrum

PLEASE CONTACT ME AT 410-474-0195 via TEXT for fastest response!

If you want pics please PM me with either a phone number or email address.... thanks

I have to have prices, so if you don't like the price, just contact me and we will work something out.

I have a ton of stuff to go, I have well over $5,000 into the hobby and I am letting it all go now. I will list most of the big items, and the little items you can ask me for, because I probably have it, and will let it go.

First things to go are the cars I have.

1. SC10 4x4, built right, runs fantastic, set up for a carpet/asphalt surface. Comes with a MMP/ SCT 3800 kv motor, Spektrum receiver, and a DS1015 servo. Can be parted out if I get a buyer for the roller. Excellent condition, ran offroad once, ran about 10 times. $375 for it all shipped

2. FT SC10, built right, very smooth always kept fantastic care of it. 100% ready to race, I rebuilt it before I put it away. Never had a problem with this, set up for carpet/asphalt. Ran offroad once, that was it. Comes with a MMP, Velineon VXL motor, Savox .06 servo, and spektrum receiver. 2 sets of tires are included. Will part out if I get a buyer for the roller. $325 shipped

3. Next is a B44.1/2. It's got some B44.1 parts, that I liked the most. This was my favorite car, I bought it off a member here, when I got it, it needed a lot of work. The whole car is practically new, I replaced both diffs, went through all the shocks, new gears, tires, basically whole front end. It is way overpowered (but I like it) with a MMP and SCT 3800, DS1015 servo, and a spektrum receiver. It's been raced a good amount, but like i said it was heavily rebuilt. Tons of tires/rims come with the package. Will part out if someone buys the roller. $275 shipped

Next, I have the following for sale, all needing new homes...

-Hyperion EOS0615i DUO 3 + charger w/ 30a power supply $205
-DX3r with Grid dropdown, Custom BBS wheel, and custom wrap (have a receiver to go with) $210
-Airtronics M11, Custom BBS wheel with spektrum mod $150
-4 new 4200 packs which are saddles $110
-Venom Pro charger with all cables and etc $90
-AMB with 2 tabs excellent condition $75
-Hakko 936 with blue flame wrap, temp knob is broken but you can still adjust it $70

I also have many more things, just if you need something, please ask me. I have a lot of Associated parts, as well as a ton of tools. If you need anything like this just ask and I will shoot you a price. Pics will come from my iPhone, please contact me at 410-474-0195. I can email you or text pics. If your local you can come check out this collection. Thanks!

Brady

Last edited by Grand National; 05-30-2012 at 12:40 PM.
Old 05-30-2012, 12:41 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

All items still for sale, thanks a lot!
Old 05-31-2012, 09:06 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

check pm