Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NIP RC10B4 CVD's $20 shipped

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2005, 05:29 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

so, someone offered to give you something FREE, and you didn't get it and you get all pissy?

i could understand if you got used cvd's rather than new ones.

i dont see anything wrong with the packaging from the pics without being anal...

i guess i should get pissed at Ed McMahon for never paying out for that FREE sweepstakes he says im winning every year...

-MM
Old 02-24-2005, 05:31 PM
Tech Regular

Josh's offer was all three for US$21 shipped which I paid.
I read it as his offer was 2 new unbuilt CVD's for 21 shipped... and a FREE CVD...

Since you never really paid for it, You didnt really loose anything...
Old 02-24-2005, 05:35 PM
Tech Adept

if the cvd was free i dont see why there was a problem,i can see if you actually had to pay for it,nsr250repsol is a very honest and curtious person i have done trades with him before,just my 2 cents.
Old 02-24-2005, 05:42 PM

Trader Rating: 130 (100%+)

I have to side with the buyer. Here is why. NEW POST: For sale 4 Jaco foams, new in package. Buy them for $20.00 shipped and I will throw in a 2 race old Schumacher Mi2 with all Factory Option parts installed for free! You get the package and there are your 4 foam tires ONLY. Are you upset? Sure this is a bit more of an exaggeration but it is the same thing. Ship what you offer. I dont know if it was or wasn't shipped but what was offered was not received. Not trying to upset anyone, just my 2 cents worth.
Old 02-24-2005, 05:58 PM
Tech Regular

lesson learned everyone, dont give stuff away for free, then have it missing after shipped, cause the buyer will want reimbursement for the free item that got lost.
Old 02-24-2005, 06:04 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Hey Steve,
Since you want to go ahead here. That's fine with me. I gave you the option to settle this as I am far from a scamer. I stated to take the package and the NIP pair of CVD's and have them wighed with the packaging I sent them to you in at you local post office. Then you can take that wieght and input it in the USPS website claculate shipping page (I sent you the link). If you do that you will see the postage will be less than I paid as there were 3 CVD's in the package I sent to you. Just to be sure you can then divide the shipping wight by 3 and ad the sum of that number to the wieght of the NIP CVDs you got and the packaging and input that weight in the USPS site and you should come out with the same shipping fee as I paid. I then went on to offer you a full refund if you sent what you recieved back to me. I oly said it seemed like you were trying to pull a scame on me because you refused to do as stated above, and I know 110% that the FREE used CVD was in the package when it was turned in to my PO for delivery. I have never had any other problems like this with any other buyers of any customers I have delt with in my business. My offer for your full refund apon return of the CVD's stands. If your not happy with that I'm sorry but that is the way it has to be. Really man for what reason would I have not to send you a singe used CVD for I car I do not even own any more????
Old 02-24-2005, 08:53 PM
Tech Addict

Default Re: Re: NIP RC10B4 CVD's $20 shipped

Originally posted by SteveM
Josh,

The pair of B4 CVD's arrived in the mail today but that extra free one you were including is missing.

Steve
he diden't have to give it to you. he might of sent it. why would someone refund you for a FREE product they gave you? even if it wasen't in there he might of made a mistake and forgot to sent it. or he put it in thewrong package, accidents do happen alot.
Old 02-24-2005, 09:15 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Thanks Halo for your thoughts but it appears that this guy is trying to pull one over on me. Sadly he has to try to make me look bad. I know I sent everything I promised to ship. There is a simple way to prove this but he has showed he is unwilling because he knows he is wrong. I'll have to find some one with a NIP cvd set from the kit and one used one so I can weigh it and prove I sent it via shipping cost. I guess that's the only way to settle this matter.
Old 02-24-2005, 10:26 PM
Tech Addict

i would buy some cvds from you if i had a rc10...
Old 02-25-2005, 08:54 AM
Tech Master

dude

he got them for $20!!!!!

thats cheap as He!!

let alone be mad one used one didnt come