Search

WTS 2 race packages or trade one for a FBL heli

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2012, 04:34 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default WTS 2 race packages or trade one for a FBL heli

Hi all i have a 2 great race packages i have

Race roller kit. this kit was built by a professional racer http://events.rcsignup.com/racers/di...er.cfm?ID=1151 I know him as a friend he was sponcered by losi now he is with mugen .if it part feels wallerd out leave it alone it thats the way he set it up.it will make anyone look good on the track.it will come with all the tools all the glow plug igniters you will ever need the losi comes with
1....steering servo Hitec HS-7955tg titanium geared
2....throttle servo is a JR 9000t
3....GRP 21.with an extra GRP .28 and xtra GRP .21 case and head
4....JP3 pipe and matching GRP pipe
5..... 3 sets of wheels and tires 1 set of city blocks on 0 offset aka wheels-1 set
6..losi 2.0 starter box with battery
7...wrapped DX2 with temeletry the ankle of the antenna is loose but i heat shrink wraped it and never had any issues
8..1 set of hole shots on 1/2 inch offset proline wheels-1 set of cityblocks on spoked proline wheels i honestly cant find his setup sheet for it but i will have one that will go with the truck..
9..AMB transponder not a clone
there is so much to list.

.tooo much list if you have any questions let me know ill answer them

also i have a Mugen MBX5T with
1.Ninja .21 new piston and sleave needs broke in
2.Hitec HSC-5998TG steering servo
3.HS-5625mg
4..with a FASST 2.4 ghz radio ...
5..racers edge .21 pipe
6.1 set of panther on i believe to be on losi wheels and city blocks on aka spoke wheels ..

OK now I am wanting to trade a FBL 450 for one of the packages hint id take the losi lol.but Im a losi fan.and id like to sell the other..OR Id sell the whole package for $1200 OBO I dont want to part out just yet. also on the trade id like to at least split the shipping cost... here are some pics if you have any questions dont hesitate on asking u can pm me and ill give you my phone #...
Attached Thumbnails WTS 2 race packages or trade one for a FBL heli-img_20120412_164919.jpg   WTS 2 race packages or trade one for a FBL heli-img_20120412_164840.jpg   WTS 2 race packages or trade one for a FBL heli-img_20120412_164820.jpg   WTS 2 race packages or trade one for a FBL heli-img_20120412_164808.jpg   WTS 2 race packages or trade one for a FBL heli-img_20120412_164747.jpg