Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Hotbodies Hara D8, BCE Chassis, new never run werks b6, etc... >

Hotbodies Hara D8, BCE Chassis, new never run werks b6, etc...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hotbodies Hara D8, BCE Chassis, new never run werks b6, etc...

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2012, 02:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Default Hotbodies Hara D8, BCE Chassis, new never run werks b6, etc...

Killer nitro buggy set up here with all you need, except a couple feet of fuel line. I bought al this stuff to race nitro this season, but it's just not in the cards for me this year. My loss is your gain. I want $550 for everything you see here, plus the fuel tank I forgot to show which is on my bench, brand new.

The car is in VERY good shape, has the BCE chassis, some kingheads hopups, its ready to rock. The Werks B6 motor and carb was purchased in february, new, have never had fuel through, not even been mounted, the box is around here and will be included. Same with the Jammin JP-2 pipe shown. It's brand new, never even mounted. Also included is a new in package werks clutch, extra set of shoes, two ascendancy clutch shoes (15T and 16T), four pair of brand new venom tires, those shown on the wheels are not glued, just mounted for show.

The Xp1015 and Savox 1267 servo and new in package throttle linkage are also included as shown, as well as the Hitec battery switch and inside the electronics box is an orion life 1100 receiver pack. I mean it, everything but fuel tubing is here, including a Werks new clutch tool, and I will include the ofna starter box shown as well!

You'll get that new never run blue/black body and a couple practice bodies as well.

$550 for everything takes it, slap it together and run it! Not really looking to haggle here, it's a sweat deal as is, and it's going to cost me a pretty chunk of change to ship. You'll get everything here and more, well worth the price I am asking.

Last edited by lowroad; 04-01-2012 at 09:46 AM.
Old 04-01-2012, 09:46 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

sunday bump