Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Losi Mini-T

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2005, 10:34 AM
Tech Rookie

Arrow Losi Mini-T

For Sale - Team Losi Mini-T: box stock with the exception of a Team Trinity Micro Monster Motor (original motor included) & Team Orion 6 cell 1200mah battery (original battery "box" included w/ batteries). The truck has only been run 3 times: twice on the road in front of my house and once in the dirt at the local baseball field. It is in like new condition with the only blemishes being that you can tell the tires have been run in the dirt and a couple scratches on the bottom of the chassis (which would be on any used offroad vehicle). I'm asking $125 OBO plus shipping for everything listed above. I don't have a digital camera, so unfortunately I can't provide pictures.
Old 01-03-2005, 12:42 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

interested in any trades
Old 01-03-2005, 01:51 PM
Tech Rookie

I'm not really interested in trades, but I may consider 1/12 onroad or 1/10 oval equipment. I would really be interested in a AMB personal transponder or battery discharge tray. If you have any of the above stuff please let me know, otherwise money will be just fine.
Old 01-03-2005, 03:19 PM
Tech Fanatic

Take a look at my post http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...threadid=57932
Old 01-03-2005, 07:41 PM
Tech Rookie

Would you trade for the AMB personal transponder, new never ran Spec Quad Mag 19 turn Ready motor and, Novak GT7 esc? I realize asking for the GT7 too may be a little too much, but in my opinion trading for just the transponder and motor is not quite even either. What condition is the transponder and speedo in? If you don't want to include the speedo, what else might you throw in to make it even?
Old 01-04-2005, 02:35 PM
Tech Fanatic

Sorry I would not be interested in trading the speed controler with it and the transponder is new
Old 01-05-2005, 07:04 PM
Tech Rookie

3derwood: Ok, but I'm going to have to decilne that offer b/c I don't really need another motor, so the only thing of value to me is the transponder. See my next post for other things I'm interested in trading for. Thanks.
Old 01-05-2005, 07:04 PM
Tech Rookie

Still available for sale or possibly trade. Trades I may consider include 1 or more of the following: AMB personal transponder, battery discharge tray(s), soldering iron, 1/12 onroad tires/accessories/parts, KSG/Hyperdrive oval chassis.

Please post or email me your offer. Thanks.