Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
What should i do when I didn't get the item? >

What should i do when I didn't get the item?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What should i do when I didn't get the item?

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2004, 07:43 AM
Tech Regular

e420x, like I said man, I do have my truck and my CBR. When your not afraid to get out of the slow whimpy car strap onto that bike! It'll smoke ya car! One of the baddest bikes on the street. What you got that can Crank out 15,000 R's? Bet ya drive a sonata, or better yet a Mini-van
Old 12-30-2004, 09:05 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Mr. Shookie, you may be a little confused on who is having the problem. You quoted only a portion of my original post without some background on the situation I was involved in. I sent to Guam USPS Priority at the BUYERS REQUEST not by choice. I do realize there are shipping methods that can be used that allow tracking and insurance when shipping abroad and have used them with great satisfaction. You also imply in your post that the reason it took as long as it did for my item to get there was that it was mislabeled. That is not true. I take great care to compare my labels with the information provided buy buyers. I do take my transactions with others very seriously as they are on a trust basis. You may not have intended for your post to be directed at me but by quoting from my post that's is what it did.
Originally posted by Mr. Shookie
For the extra cost and insurance you should have shipped it Registered. If I buy or send anything out of my own country I use registered mail. WHY, it has a tracking number, not so that you can watch every step of its journy but as to have every one who takes possesion of your peice of mail has to sign to get and to release it. It takes away the oh it got lost in the mail complaint and It got stolen by someone in the post office thery. I was a Postal Clerk while I served in the US Navy, I do know what I am talking about.
If all else fails try UPS Global, like it is any cheaper than USPS Registered Mail. Also if you haven't noticed that Almost everything you order from Hong Kong or Japan always comes Registered, They make them use it if they want proof of delivery. You can even get international delivery confirmation to some countries so before you bash a country or there mail system, learn your own and use it properly, sounds like you miss labeled it, not the fault of either countries postal service THAT IS ALL YOU. I implore you learn your own mail system, it has alot to offer than just ship it MR. mail man (person sorry want to be PC).
My two .02
Take Care All & GOD Bless You & Yours
Stephen <><
Old 12-30-2004, 09:28 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally posted by Scottrik
While I agree with the general sentiment re: Guam, shipping, etc, it's reasonably important that if you are calling someone a "dumbass" that you not make yourself look like one in doing so. Being told "your a dumbass" (instead of "you're a dumbass") among several other mis-spelled words and gramatical faux pas is kinda like being called ugly by the dog-faced boy at the circus, isn't it?

fwiw,

Scottrik
Fo sho' Ma nigga, I'm, jus a stupid AMerican from Cali. Ebonics is big out hea an yo don't have ta spell right! U see I didn go get ma edumacation at any fine scools or anythin like that. so i don't care bout GRAMATICAL errors cuz i be doin ma own thang. Ma patnas R from Guam an they cool peeps.

Old 12-30-2004, 09:35 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally posted by brianhackett
redCBR600rr, Do ya have one? Mine's an '03 F4, I love it
YES I DO! It's an 03' with Power commander 3, Jardine pipe, stainless steel brake lines, yoyodyne frame sliders, double bubble windscreen, this thing was dyno'ed at 110 HP with power commander and stock header, also went down a tooth on the front sprocket and acceleration is incredible. Sure beats the summer traffic!
Old 12-30-2004, 09:49 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally posted by e420x
redcbr600rr- I guess your weak attempt of a post to insult me has failed...I guess u were just looking to get your post count up to 5..Congrats on 5 posts! I guess I am dumb for even taking a seconed out of my day to reply to your weak attempt. Go ride your pocketbike down the street, let me know when you can afford a car
Sure i ride my pocketbikes daily to check my mail, then come home to get my chores done in a house that i own, then i have a choice of lets see, 00' Rav4 grocery getter, 95' Mr2 turbo crankin close ta 680 HP, or my family car 02' Caddy Escalade with 2-4's, and if it's not rainin then there's my 03' RED Honda CBR 600RR, and 04' Black Honda CBR 1000RR that has yet to see 5000 miles. then when i made my mind up i go to my regular job in the city for 8 hours, come home and work on a side buisness with my friends distributing fun toys like pocketbikes, go carts, and such.

I may not be the best speller or grammer person but you requested that i let you know when i could afford a car so i did.
Old 12-30-2004, 09:50 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally posted by e420x
redcbr600rr- I guess your weak attempt of a post to insult me has failed...I guess u were just looking to get your post count up to 5..Congrats on 5 posts! I guess I am dumb for even taking a seconed out of my day to reply to your weak attempt. Go ride your pocketbike down the street, let me know when you can afford a car
It's up to 9 now!
Old 12-30-2004, 10:38 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default what are you going to do?

e420x - now that you've argued with everyone who insulted you, what are you going to do to fix this mess you've created?

It was you who put up the post to sell the stuff.
It was you who accepted payment for the stuff you posted.
It was you who failed to make sure the items got to there distination.

What are you going to do?

lol
Old 12-30-2004, 01:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default Re: hehe

Originally posted by tnstanthemanrc
Now thats Funny
Stan, I hope you had a good Christmas.
Old 12-30-2004, 01:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default Re: what are you going to do?

Originally posted by jc510
e420x - now that you've argued with everyone who insulted you, what are you going to do to fix this mess you've created?

It was you who put up the post to sell the stuff.
It was you who accepted payment for the stuff you posted.
It was you who failed to make sure the items got to there distination.

What are you going to do?

lol
Did you ever get the body that you paid for?
Old 12-30-2004, 03:09 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 261 (100%+)
Default I've done gone and joined Team Dumbass

Did you mean grammatical faux pas?
Why indeed I did!!

Guess I'M on the team now...where's my pocket bike?

Scottrik
Old 12-30-2004, 03:43 PM
Tech Adept

this is for all the ignorant FUX out there, as well as those that need info dealing with GUAM.

GUAM is a US territory and it's people are US citizens. therefore, it is not a problem to do any type of shipping to them. you can send it through all the private couriers as well as the USPS.

the best way to ship to GUAM is to send either express mail or priority mail. mailing to GUAM falls under the domestic shipping rates with the USPS, which makes it the most economical, compared to the private couriers, which considers GUAM an overseas destination.

here is where there is special requirements for mailing parcells to GUAM, otherwise it's as easy as mailing CONUS:

in addition to the postage, all parcels require a customs form, easily gotten at the PO. delivery confirmation is not available, but you can purchase tracking info by way of insurance.

that's it! nothing else. just as easy as any domestic mailing. all express mail usually is delivered within 3-5 days and priority mail is delivered in 7-10 days.

being from the island, i had never had any problems with anyone in regards to shipping. and since moving to the mainland, i have never had mailing problems to there either.

so i hope this info helps those having problems. there is nothing wrong with sending parcels through the USPS to GUAM. just make sure you know what you're doing and not pretending to do so.
Old 12-30-2004, 05:18 PM
jrp
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default Ganked by e420x also...

I paid for a personal transponder from e420x on Dec 16th. Guess what...still no transponder at my door. Dealing with this fella is not a good idea...
Old 12-30-2004, 09:35 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default Re: Re: what are you going to do?

Originally posted by coastaltony
Did you ever get the body that you paid for?
No body yet...
Old 01-13-2005, 01:05 AM
Tech Adept

Another TWO WEEKS has gone by and I STILL don't have the Engine....
Please give me a refund.....
I have purchased other engine already.
even if i get your engine, I'll ship it back to you....
Don't worry I'll ship it fast....It won't take Three months like you did!!!
So Refund my money ASAP PLease.
My Paypal address is

[email protected]
Old 01-13-2005, 01:18 AM
Tech Master

Report him to paypal

They will close down his account while the investigation goes ahead

This was paypal will give you what ever money he has in his paypal account back to you (up to the purchase price)

Ive used it and got all my monies back!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.