Wiki Posts
Search

CRC GEN XL with Tons of EXTRAS

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2011, 04:20 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default CRC GEN XL with Tons of EXTRAS

SOLD!!!!!!! I am forced to sell my beloved 1/12 due to work scheduling and the track schedule. I have always taken good care of this car and it performs very well. I bought this one around Christmas last year. It will come with the original box and manual. It has the 4mm top plate, long arm conversion kit, Aluminum screw kit, Titanium turnbuckles, Graphite steering arms installed. As shown in the pictures it comes with a lot of extra front end parts. It also comes with 10 new pairs of tires most have been trued to a good race height and many used tires. New stuff in the packages include CRC axle, Bottom plate, Control arm set, 2 pairs of front springs, 2 pairs of kingpins, Pivot ball studs, Shock mount, Steering blocks and a battery strap. That is over $70.00 in new in the package parts and over $120.00 in new tires alone. The body has just one day of racing on it so its in good shape and the chassis is has only been on carpet. I am very motivated to sell but I refuse to just give this car and all the items away so I will price it accordingly at for the whole lot. $230.00 Shipped. anywhere in the 48 states. If you live in the Indianapolis area I can meet you preferably on the south side and knock off some $
The set up table is not included.

Last edited by ThrottleKing; 10-08-2012 at 04:35 PM.
Old 11-09-2011, 07:44 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Sorry for those that have asked but I do not wish to separate.