TRAXXAS "SNO-PEDE" STAMPEDE RTR

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TRAXXAS "SNO-PEDE" STAMPEDE RTR

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2011, 12:11 PM
Tech Regular

Location: second star to the right...straight on til morning!
Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Default TRAXXAS "SNO-PEDE" STAMPEDE RTR

Live In the north east? Got snow? Can't run your r/c's? I may have the solution.

This is my traxxas sno-pede.

i built it using extra parts from my stampede and slash. The parts I used from the slash are the shocks, waterproof esc and waterproof servo. It has a 19t chemeleon motor for tons of torque and speed. it has a locked diff for that really get up and go in the snow.
And the cu de gras are the dubro skiis. I the installed losi mini-t shocks to give the skiis some reactiveness to the snow-jumps. they work great. Also added chains to the back tires....no more slippin and slidin'. since it is rtr it comes with a futaba radio. Also, when it is not snowing you can put the original tires back on the front for some back yard bashing.
The Body is 6 years old so it has seen lots fun. it's great for bashing in the snow and mud but it ain't that pretty anymore. but they are very cheap these days. not like buying a SC body. Since this was a parts car and built for bashing nothing is perfect.

this is not a shelf queen. this was built for pure fun in mind and it delivers some part are used, while some are new. the esc is and servo are pretty new.

the only bad thing about this trcuk is that you might forget it's cold and miserable out side......you might get frost bit and lose some toesor fingers. If you buy this truck you are risking long fun days in the bitter cold. So, don't come crying to me about a refund because you pinky toe fell off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: lol:

well if I can think of anything else I'll post it.

looking to get 160.00 shipped OBO. open to trades.
lower 48 states only

matthew
Attached Thumbnails TRAXXAS "SNO-PEDE" STAMPEDE RTR-img_0303aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg   TRAXXAS "SNO-PEDE" STAMPEDE RTR-img_0304aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg   TRAXXAS "SNO-PEDE" STAMPEDE RTR-img_0306aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg   TRAXXAS "SNO-PEDE" STAMPEDE RTR-img_0309aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg   TRAXXAS "SNO-PEDE" STAMPEDE RTR-img_0312aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg  

Last edited by OUTCAST; 10-30-2011 at 02:47 PM.
Old 10-30-2011, 12:31 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

ok thats one cool and different rc, oh and free bump
Old 10-30-2011, 07:59 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

PM sent
Old 11-01-2011, 05:37 PM
Tech Regular

Location: second star to the right...straight on til morning!
Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Default ttt

ttt