Wiki Posts
Search

Great Crawler Package deal!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2011, 09:24 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default Great Crawler Package deal!!

I need to get rid of this and letting it all go for a good price. I havre a moderately used Axial SCX 10 Honcho with Tekin FXR esc/motor(35t) combo. This chassis is pretty much stock but has metal 3 link truss front and back and also a extra set of 3/4 bend links along with the straight stock ones. The servo is a Hitec 645 but needs new gears ($10-$15 in parts).

I have all the stock stuff (bumpers, rock sliders, spare tire, etc) not pictured but will be included

Next is a scale conversion kit for the SCX10. It's the GCM Cross Canyon designed specifically to run the New Bright JK Unlimited body though you can do your own build ofcourse. The frame rails are 18" long and can be cut down to size. This is a front motor/trans mount chassis and comes with a transfer case so you can use the interior of the JK body or any other body you wish. Very nice design and this is brand new in the bag never been used. Check out this link for more info http://gcmachine.ca/index.php/rcstuff/ccscalercombo

heres the pics

I also have a brand new New Bright JK Unlimited (Mud Edition) body. This was removed from the stock chassis as well as the wind shields, head and tail lights in preparation to sand and paint. But then I decided I wnt to sell this. Body is out of production and guys selling them are letting them go for $80 and up. Sorry I don't have pics of this currently.

I will include whatever I have that's crawler related. Getting out of this form of RC. One thing that comes to mind is a real nice metal roof rack with all kind of little accessories that go with it.

$375 takes all + shipping as this is a good price for what you're getting. Willing to meet in person if you're in the Los Angeles or surrounding area. SERIOUS ONLY PLEASE.. THIS MEANS NO TIRE KICKERS!NO TRADES! Thanks

Last edited by glinx111; 07-13-2011 at 12:33 PM. Reason: price drop
Old 06-22-2011, 04:49 PM
Tech Initiate

Default trade

ill trade you a losi 810 nitro 8 scale buggy rtr with a set of brand new tires never ran and basher tires parts and more
Old 06-22-2011, 04:52 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by 2poffdizzlr
ill trade you a losi 810 nitro 8 scale buggy rtr with a set of brand new tires never ran and basher tires parts and more
Sorry no trades. But thanks for the offer.
Old 06-24-2011, 08:52 AM
Tech Regular

bump
Old 06-26-2011, 05:02 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Would you just sell the scx10 and spare parts that go with? Not interested in the other chassis set up.
Old 07-06-2011, 07:33 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

I'm interested in the other chassis setup if you ship to Canada.
Old 07-06-2011, 08:07 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Gweedz
I'm interested in the other chassis setup if you ship to Canada.
Check your pm
Old 07-13-2011, 12:35 PM
Tech Regular

New lower price posted.