Search

Spektrum servo and Triton Charger

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2011, 09:45 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default Spektrum servo and Triton Charger

rctech-ers

I have a couple items I would like to move on here. Pics will be posted later tonight as I am headed out the door for work.

First up

Electrifly Triton ac/dc charger - Does a great job w/ 2s Lipos up to 5A charging. Charges all other types of batteries as well. Comes with: Charger, power cable, balancing board, battery cables (4mm bullets into the charger out to a male deans, I even spliced a plug into the cable so I could charge my m11x radio battery with it) Box and Manual. Paid $130 at Hobbytown last year for it, would like to get $60 shipped for it. These are going for $120 brand new on towerhobbies.com

Secondly

I have a 2 pack used spektrum 6010 servo that I received as part of a purchase I made on here. I have another servo I am going to use in my 22 so I don't need this. These go for $40 new in the shops. I would like to get
$25 shipped for this.

If you want to pick up both I would do $75 shipped.

PM me with questions and pics will be up later

thanks!

I have a 2 battery pack used Spektrum