Wiki Posts
Search

FEELER on a Losi 2.0 truggy race used

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2011, 11:01 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)
Default FEELER on a Losi 2.0 truggy race used

This is my first feeler so bare with me please. I'm not 100% sure I wanna get rid of my truggy just yet but I'm really feeling my new d8t and might stick with it his race season. Hate to leave the 2.0 truggy just setting so I'm posting this to see what I can get for it. Not looking to sell unless I get 400 plus shipping because I won't get anything close to what I put in it. The trade will be for it bone stock with only upgraded center light spur gear and maybe front and rear adjustable hinges. Looking to try out the d8 hara edition buggy or the Ve8 which I think is the d8 but electric. Correct me if I was wrong. Still learning HB names. Looking for a motor combo with the electric or extra parts with the hara so the trade is even. My truggy is in great shape with new bearings and oils all the way around. Chassis has tons of life left. Have extra arms and a full kit of springs. Most parts will be kept with my buggy but I'm willing to deal if the offers look good. Please keep in mind I'm not 100% yet. I'm too attached to my Losi stuff but willing to give HB a shot. I might part with the new p5xlt that's in due to it giving me a headache. Having a hard time breaking it in. Under 20 Losi tanks old. Will also consider Losi 2.0be buggy with motor combo in it. Pm your offers with pics please and I'll pm my pics also. Thanks

Last edited by Titian2010; 05-31-2011 at 03:56 PM.
Old 05-31-2011, 03:58 PM
Tech Master

Bump
Old 06-01-2011, 01:20 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 78 (100%+)
Default Pm Sent

Pm Sent
Old 06-01-2011, 02:29 PM
Tech Master

Just received a few messages on selling the motor. I'm only looking to trade trade my truggy for a hara d8. If I can't find a hara owner I will trade for a electric d8 or maybe another 2.0 but electric. Regular d8s are way cheaper than 2.0s so I'm looking for a complete set up on a d8. If a Losi owner gave me a 2.0 with electronics on it I'd leave the motor on. The motor is basically still new so my package is worth 500 give or take. I'd like my trade to be around there for an electric trade. I would just trade straight across for a hara buggy. Hope that makes better sense. Thanks
Ps posting from my phone and a lot of the time I don't go back and correct my lost of words. Sorry