Community
Wiki Posts
Search

1/10 e-revo and entire hobby for sale or trade

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2011, 01:29 PM
Tech Rookie

Smile 1/10 e-revo and entire hobby for sale or trade

I have have a 1/10 scale traxxas brushless e-revo for sale or sale and trade, I'm selling everything I have for rc with it, including radio, tools, huge tackle box, everything the entire hobby, the revo and everything for it including the radio was all bought in the last 2 months, everything else including tools was bought within the last 4 months

please ask for more pics, there is allot more than it seems

- E-REVO
- full rtr including radio, lipos, lipo charger
- aluminum bead lock rims with masher tires
- new alum. green bumpers
- new alum. blue servo guards
- painted body, the hood was sanded and painted black, minor hole in the hood, but is newer and looks pretty decent
- orion vortex 8bl race esc and 1750kv motor combo- 1 month old, cost 300 new, comes with box
- new white wing and mounts
- new detachable wheelie bar with alum. and rubber traxxas wheels
- new skid plate set with screws I put in to take the abuse
- alum. 14 and 17mm hexes
- 54 tooth spur and 20 tooth pinion

it is a very solid truck in great condition and runs perfect

- RADIO cost about $250 with receiver
- spektrum dx3s with spread spectrum tech. and telemetry controls
- receiver already in the truck is the matching rx with telemetry I think sr3300t is what its called

- BATTERIES
- it comes with two 2 cell venom lipos, 2100 mAh each with deans connectors new with box
- one 3 cell venom lipo, 2100 mAh with deans plug new with box
- venom lipo charger with built in balancer new with box
- new energizer AA or AAA charger with car plug adapter and 12 AA energizer batteries nickel metal hydrides are 2300 mAh each cost me $75 just for those and charger, new
- I have 2 brand new blue lipos, 5000 mAh each coming in the mail in a couple days, will be included for a total of 5 new lipos

- TOOLS
- electronic digital caliper
- new dremel 300 with every accessory they make and lots of extra bits, cost about $150 new for it all
- infra temp gun new
- soldering set with tips and silver solder
- dynamite tool kit made for traxxas trucks
- integy tool with 8mm and 5.5mm drivers, purple one
- tire wrench
- lots of other little tools included
- body reamer, 23mm hex bit

- EXTRAS
- set of dirt tires on 17mm hex, losi rims
- huge tackle box organizer new cost $40 alone
- extra wing mounts has broken black wing
- skid set
- shock oil and diff fluid
- paint, stickers, and orange mesh
- aluminum sheets
- springs
- set of front a arms
- axles and half shafts
- plastic servo guards
- spider gears for diffs
- 24 tooth pinion and 66 tooth spur
- all the extra screws you could need and 2 full e-clips sets
- lots of little things for electric and nitro
- 2 alu. shocks with springs for smaller truck
- super glue, male and female deans plugs

- also have a new set of extra springs, progressive rate rocker arms, spur gear, and a couple other things coming in few days in the mail, will take pics when it gets here

I think that covers most of it theirs just to much to list it all, I have about 40 or so updated pics I can send of everything and anything you want upon request, I will not split any of this up it all goes as a package deal, if you are interested call or text at 608-445-7588 or email through the posting, come and check it out and I guarantee you wont be disappointed, I just have some bills piling up and need to take care of alot of other things before I can this hobby anymore

asking $925 shipped, $850 shipped without tackle box, it cost more to ship it than one cost new at wal-mart, I would consider taking $200 off the price for a 32gig 3rd gen. ipod touch, or a 4th gen. 16gig ipod touch, or partial trade for an ipad, just let me know what you have, thank you

you can also contact me at [email protected]

key words: traxxas, revo, e-revo, t-maxx, stampede, losi, hpi, redcat, 4wd, rtr, rc, spektrum, telemetry, vage, flux,
Attached Thumbnails 1/10 e-revo and entire hobby for sale or trade-cimg3550.jpg   1/10 e-revo and entire hobby for sale or trade-cimg3529.jpg   1/10 e-revo and entire hobby for sale or trade-cimg3541.jpg   1/10 e-revo and entire hobby for sale or trade-cimg3548.jpg   1/10 e-revo and entire hobby for sale or trade-cimg3536.jpg  

Old 05-25-2011, 05:47 PM
Tech Adept

This seller is 100% honest I've seen truck in person very hood deal nice clean solid truck here ppl gd luck w your sale

-savage Flux rocks-