Wiki Posts
Search

A Heli of a deal: 2 blade cx2s with lots of extras

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2011, 08:33 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Exclamation A Heli of a deal: 2 blade cx2s with lots of extras

TRADED FOR ON ANOTHER SITE is a nice lot of 2 Eflite Blade CX2s with lots of extras. I got these hoping to learn how to fly, but I just couldnt...LOL. As far as i know there isnt really anything wrong with them cause i could get them into the air, i just cant fly. Of the 2 Helis One has a yellow hull with a carbon tail piece and a few alum hop ups(Alum swash plate, lower rotor head, and upper head) as well as upgraded landing gear and battery tray. The red one has the stock red hull and tail, but also has the upgraded landing gear. On the red one the hull does have some cracks in the nose. All in all there is almost enough extra parts to build an extra heli. I will list all the extras as well as several pics at the end of the post. I want to sell or trade it all as a lot, so Im gonna ask for everything with paypal fees included. I only ship in the con 48 and only accept paypal. Will ship next day after payment is recieved unless on a Sunday with delivery Conf #. As for trades honestly Id be interested in really anything traxxas (Sad I know but I love there cars) or any thing to help with my pede or lunchbox builds. For the pede im needing a magnium 272 tranny and a waterproof servo. For the box I need a rx/tx. Trades are not limited to just these things, but the cash would prob go towards beefing up these cars. Honestly Ive been in the hobby less than a year now and ive prob owned over 15 different ones. So im always open to trades of any kind (Just no more helis).

List of extras are: 2 stock transmitters. 3 E-Flite 800mah 2s lipos. Turnigy 800mah 2s lipo. Wall charger. Instrustional video CD. Yellow plastic boom (Tail). 2 battery supports. 2 lower rotor head sets. 2 swash plates. stock servo. 2 stock motors. 2 inner shafts 1 with plastic head 1 with alum. sway bar. Upgraded set of landing gear. Main chassis. Body Rod & Grommet Set. 4 upper and 2 lower blades.

Now for the pics.

Last edited by theidealbarber; 05-16-2011 at 09:04 PM. Reason: fixed post
Old 05-09-2011, 06:44 PM
Tech Adept

daily bump would love to trade this lot for a rtr brushless traxxas car. Hit me up with some offers price isnt set in stone, and ill look at about any trade if its offroad.
Old 05-10-2011, 06:21 PM
Tech Adept

Nightly bump. NEW PRICE 210 shipped