Wiki Posts
Search

FS 1/8 Buggy Tire Lot $35 Shipped

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2011, 05:20 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 47 (98%+)
Default FS 1/8 Buggy Tire Lot $35 Shipped

For sale is a lot of 1/8 buggy tires. There are 3 full sets. 1 set of Proline Crime Fighters, 1 set of Losi Step Pins, and 1 unknown set. All are mounted on Proline dish wheels, and all have lots of usable tread left. $35 gets all 3 sets shipped to your door via USPS priority mail with delivery confirmation. SOLD SOLD SOLD!!

Last edited by fastmax; 04-30-2011 at 04:08 AM.
Old 04-29-2011, 07:57 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 36 (97%+)

Guy is a huge scammer and will screw buyers over! Did it to me and knew the idiot for years so if you chance it DO NOT send payment as gift or listen to his bs excuses cause he has many believe me. Screwed over many across many forums including his own!
http://www.rctech.net/forum/trader-f...-mambamax.html
Got many more emails from him saying how is sending my items back which has now been 3 years ago and have yet to see one item
http://www.rcbashers.com/more-from-m...liar-t698.html
Take every precaution is choose to deal with him and dont buy his stories hes very good at it!
Old 04-29-2011, 08:02 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 50 (96%+)
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Savage03
Guy is a huge scammer and will screw buyers over! Did it to me and knew the idiot for years so if you chance it DO NOT send payment as gift or listen to his bs excuses cause he has many believe me. Screwed over many across many forums including his own!
http://www.rctech.net/forum/trader-f...-mambamax.html
Got many more emails from him saying how is sending my items back which has now been 3 years ago and have yet to see one item
http://www.rcbashers.com/more-from-m...liar-t698.html
Take every precaution is choose to deal with him and dont buy his stories hes very good at it!
Old 04-29-2011, 08:11 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 187 (100%+)

Thanks for the heads up.

Fastmax stop being a scumbag and ship the guy his stuff back, and ship out the fox to the guy you owe that to also.

This Idiot should be banned
Old 04-29-2011, 08:37 AM
Tech Master

Total BS!!! Savage03 always wants something for nothing and wines and cries when he doesn't get his way. Check my feedback all over the web. If I screwed you over so bad why is it you have never left me a negative feedback? You are a loser and a liar that has nothing better to do than harass me because I finally put my foot down with you and your constant begging for handouts.

I have tried to ignore your childish BS but I am done. The only thing I have of yours is a POS body that I personally invested tons of hours of time into for you for free, and yet you still think after all the slandering of my name you have done that I should just pack it up mail it back to you AND pay for the shipping costs. You are a total nut job.

As for taking things from you for free and selling them. Uhh that's the pot calling the kettle black. I have sent YOU tons of freebies that YOU just turned around and sold. Not the other way around. I never took any money from any members of the forum. That's not even possible. The only thing you can spend community chest money on is upgrades, and that's exactly where the money went.

The Fox was shipped out to Canada. Big mistake on my part. Buyer never filed a paypal claim AND waited 2 years to leave me neg feedback. Hmm? Wonder what's up with that? Any other items not received that were purchased from me, the buyer received a full refund through paypal. Things do happen, that are beyond the sellers and the buyers control sometimes, and when you do as much buying and selling across the web as I have done there are going to be incidents. I have NEVER just ripped someone off. Sorry not my style regardless of what Jason would like the community to believe.

I apologize for the long winded rant, but I am growing very tired of being accused of being a crook. Fact of the matter is Savage03 and I were friends at one time. I got tired of his self pity and the constant feel sorry for me ways in which he behaves in an attempt to get things from people. Because of this falling out he now stalks me around the WWW twisting stories to suit himself.
Old 04-29-2011, 08:48 AM
Tech Fanatic

Your full of it MAx and you know it, recall selling a frog on ebay and not shipping it and getting that ebay account closed then your paypal? Then you used my paypal for years till you screwed me over twice for not sending stuff to people hmmm!! I never asked you for handouts idiot I sent you my body cause you wanted to paint it period, I paid to ship it and waited some 2 years and kept asking for it and you kkeep sending me bs excuses, then I sent YOU a plane I got you a smoking deal on and paid to ship that to you for free only to have you sell that im sure, then GAVE you another plane and paid to ship that (none cheap btw) and you just flipped that right away. Never took from you always the other way around...you got booted from rc universe for scamming as well btw. Had 3 ebay accounts closed.

I have emails stating MANY times I would pay the hsipping for my stuff back but you refuse to do it its that simple cause you dont have it you would sell your mother down the road if it menat you could get $20. I also have emails stating you dont want any money so quite covering your lying ass to make yourself look good its a lost cause. Yes I will make sure anyone knows about your bs, you had a very long time to fix our deals and bottom line you wont.
So wheres the money Hojin sent you for supposed upgrades to the forum that I might add you got money for when its a FREE forum? How does that work and the guy who you got money from the FREE forum isnt to happy about it....money didnt come from the chest either went straight to your brothers paypal account since you cant have anything of your own from screwing so many over!
Old 04-29-2011, 08:56 AM
Tech Fanatic

My wife tried to step in at one point to help end this and he did the same thing to her dragged her along with stories for several months and still never returned my stuff...go figure.

Hi Jackie. Sorry I didnt mean to come off like an ass. You are right. I was doing the paint work as a friend not a business deal. That all kind of went away when he started talking shit about me. I do not recall him offering to pay return shipping. I have the body in the exact condition as he last saw pics of it even though he seems to think I have done something with it. I assure you I havent.
-----Original Message-----
Date: Thursday, March 25, 2010 12:26:49 am

Stop the madness lol. I like that & I agree I would like to just finish all of this. I will send the body back but I wont be able to do it until the middle of next week when I get back home. I had no problem shipping the body back. I only ever had a problem with the way I was asked to do it. Emails & PMs from 3rd parties that should never have been involved & rude or obnoxious demands rather than a friendly reasonable approach are the only reasons it hasnt been sent back already. Dont worry about the shipping cost. I will cover it. It shouldnt be all that expensive. Ill email you the DC# as soon as I have it.
-----Original Message-----
Date: Thursday, March 25, 2010 10:14:33 am
To: "max hauxwell" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re:

No problem max - I completely understand where you are coming from and I understand where Jason is coming from also - that's why I decided to get involved. Everyone has a reasonable side to them and this was doing nothing but pissing everyone off. I was just hoping to be able to help you both on this and kinda like - stop the madness! Lol. Anyways IF you could please send it back I will pay for the shipping. It's just a body and hardware kit so it should not be that much to ship. Just let me know. I appreciate very much. Thanks
Old 04-29-2011, 09:11 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 50 (96%+)

Wow..... Just send Savage his body and hardware kit and stop playing games Max...... It is there in black and white for ALL to see now...
Old 04-29-2011, 09:21 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

3 sets of usable wheels and tires. I'll chance it. His feedback is more positive than negative...Send me your PP acct and I'll send the funds over
Old 04-29-2011, 09:33 AM
Tech Fanatic

Wont say he will do it today or tomorrow but its there hes done it before and will do it again at some point if the opportunity is right. Says right there he has my stuff but because hes trying to be shown as a victim he wont return it, how does that work? Me and others get our stuff stolen from him and hes the victim??? Were suppose to sit here and let him continue like its nothing....he seriously believes he is ok in doing what he does and just has the shrug the shoulders attitude, nice way to roll through life at 40
Old 04-30-2011, 04:08 AM
Tech Master

Airplane that I paid for, so I can do with it as I choose. I recall sending you an RC10 along with a host of other items for FREE, to make up for a plane that you sent me to have repaired, and the guy I had working on it fell off the face of the earth. Not my fault. Also at last check it was YOU using MY ebay account most recently. Then after selling several hundred dollars worth of items you stuck ME with the seller fees. Just like you took handouts and donations for a supposed contest on your forum and then cancelled the contest and kept everything that had been donated as prizes. Like I said earlier anyone that didn't receive something from me for any reason was given a full refund. I'm done arguing with you about this crap. You can cry, lie, exaggerate, and twist stories all you want, but you will be doing it on my ignore list.

TIRES ARE SOLD!!
Old 04-30-2011, 05:07 AM
Tech Fanatic

Yea took me 6 months to get the money from you for that plane to less shipping cause I was nice enough to pay that and the free plane you paid nothing but wanted it to fly and all you did was sell it soon as you got it and lied to me about flying it everyday when it was done sold. The rc10 was for money you owed!! and I spent a year buying your crap and you would NOT send my stuff when I bought it I had to ask all the time where is it....
SO since your such a stand up guy and returned all this money where is mine for my monster beetle body that you just said you have? uh huh.
And oh the my plane its interesting you gave your plane and mine to this mystery guy that disppeared and somehow you ended up keeping yours but mine is gone interesting how that works, I know all your excuses delt with them far to long.
ALso I PAID your ebay fees and you owed money to start with as usual you have this thing about paying friends back....
You want this to end return as you say what is mine and you dont want but yet 3 years now you refuse to return it, along all the leds kits I sent you for my body and nice guy I was sent you some along with a new esc you flipped for money...
Old 05-02-2011, 01:33 PM
Tech Fanatic

Tried messaging MR. standup guy that refunded all the money(which is bs its not in his vocabulary) to see if he was ready after 3 years to return my stuff that he claims he would do and doesnt want but yet again no answer...such a liar and thief! All he knows