Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FS/T 200? Custom Works On Road Oval Chassis w/bearings/pod/shock

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2011, 02:23 AM
Tech Apprentice

Cool FS/T 200? Custom Works On Road Oval Chassis w/bearings/pod/shock

Going thru my RC stuff now that I've moved. Found a nice Custom Works chassis that I got in a trade that I forgot about. Obviously pro-raced if I remember as I got it in a trade with a sponsored oval racer along with about 20 used tires and a Bolink practice chassis.

I'll put up a pic later. Have NO idea what it's worth. Onroad Oval chassis with adjustable side pod and great bearings (spins forever, no idea what kind as I don't know anything about oval) Has a blue/purpled anodized shock in the middle with the 3 way shock setup I think. Looks like the new kit you can buy with all hex headed screws. Some wear on edges of the pod and front foam bumper. Be better when I put up a pic. Doesn't look like the design has changed much.

For sale, again I'll put up a pic in the next day or two so you can get a better idea what it is. Think it's about a 2005 model. Unsure. Didn't know what it was when I got it in the trade as before I got divorced I wanted to try indoor foam oval and traded a couple of cars + Radios for it. Has NO cracks in it but some edge wear I believe or looks llike the edges were correctly superglued. Doesn't look like it was used outdoor that much and not too many scratches. Will post pics. Again, I DON'T know what these are worth, just know they're spendy new for the kit without anything else on Tower.

Looking to trade for any of the following up/down after I post a pic or 2. Haven't posted on these boards in years. Divorce does that to you :-(. Makes you forget about all the toys but I've got too much R/C gear still in my storage units and now apt.

WTT for: a decent 2.4 ghz race radio system/ 3 channel preferred with multiple receivers if possible, a transponder or 2? in good shape. 2.4 ghz 6+ channel flight/helicopter radio, stock class or 19T Tamiya legal Brushless motor/ESC setup + at least 1 hardshell lipo practice pack that's TCS legal, Mamba Mini-T Brushless setup with/w/o Lipo packs. Complete brushless Helicopter setup, full/decent size for video/camera operations or airplane electric parkflyer type setup. At best I'm an intermediate flyer. either glider type or ROG. NO foam unless Elapor or Aerocell. I KILL foam airplanes -(. Maybe a Tamiya recent kit/cars for TCS racing or complete Tamiya setup with 2.4 ghz radio, 3 channel preferred. module type OK. Or brushless or other electric airplane close to RTF and park size or bigger. Can't fly nitro in my county. Sucks. Or sell it of course after I post pics so you can tell me if it's worth anything or what I'd have to kick in $$ wise.

Just getting back into hobby after 3 year layoff due to divorce/alimoney/CS costs. Son turned 19 YEAH! X filed for an xtra year of CS which you can do in wonderful and fair for me in family court (TOTAL joke) CA. Could have bought 2 full size nice Ferrari's for what the custody war and divorce has cost me so far, literally. Sigh, divorce lawyers, bane of ALL men who want custody. CAN fire them, can't shoot them. :-(. Apologies to any HONEST divorce attorneys who represent men. Yes, I'm still bitter.

Again, have NO idea what this is worth so pls. be gentle. I'll post pics and then you guys/gals can tell me what it's worth in trade. I have NO use for it as the only track around me CLOSED for good.

Have other older R/C gear for trade as well for cheap or NIB stuff that I never got around to using. LRP ESC's, Novak, Millenium Pitbull and Aussie (not sold here) charger that dual charges + charges everything from lipo to lead acid and up to ? cells. Will send info and pics later if interested. TIRED of looking for Xtals for old AM/FM Radio systems or micro Xtals for park flyers. Maybe even Tmax or Nitro car as I LIKE breaking the rulez. Offroad please if Nitro. No track again.