Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Adam Drake XXXNT

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2004, 08:05 PM
Tech Adept

Default Adam Drake XXXNT

ok, i want to get rid of this truck to get a nitro sedan or a nitro boat. This is an AD xxxnt with a novarossi RS12S2 engine, 10 tanks through it, practically new, rex pipe, mip clutch, mip CVD's, 3 pairs of tires, bowties, lugnuts, and blades. Plus, boca bearings in the front. a 600mah rx pack, new fuel tank, plus its got all the graphite goodies because its the ad edition. it also has 2 crowd pleazer bodies, 1 bash body, and one race custom painted body. the engine is almost new, its slide carb, re exhaust, 3 port, bump start, and threaded shaft. i'm going to include the box to the engine as well, because its so new, i kept it. I will sell all for $320 shipped. or a trade for a mtx3 roller, 710 roller, NICE 705 roller, 950R parts, mbx5 parts, or a nitro boat, NOTHING ELSE. i have perfect ebay feedback under rranthony and perfect feedback here on rctech.net with the names of traders to prove it. email me at [email protected] if u have any questions.
Attached Thumbnails Adam Drake XXXNT-new-drake.jpg  
Old 09-18-2004, 09:41 AM
Tech Adept

ttt