Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Lots of NEW electronic stuff!! Hitec, Futaba, Hyperion, Q-World, it all has to go!! >

Lots of NEW electronic stuff!! Hitec, Futaba, Hyperion, Q-World, it all has to go!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lots of NEW electronic stuff!! Hitec, Futaba, Hyperion, Q-World, it all has to go!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2011, 10:43 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

...bump up!!
Old 05-21-2011, 03:32 PM
Tech Adept

bump!
Old 05-25-2011, 09:23 AM
Tech Adept

bump!
Old 05-28-2011, 06:18 AM
Tech Adept

bump!!
Old 06-07-2011, 08:35 AM
Tech Adept

Bump!
Old 06-09-2011, 12:22 PM
Tech Adept

...bump...
Old 06-09-2011, 12:50 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Don't really need anything - just hanging around for the entertainment

free bump
Old 06-11-2011, 01:38 PM
Tech Adept

Thanks man! bump...
Old 06-14-2011, 04:52 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 58 (100%+)

I have bought from Vieri before, got the RB Cooler he had. He shipped it out pretty quick then the Turkish mail took their sweet time walking it over here...lol....it was here in about 3 weks, but NOT his fault. He done what he said and shipped what he sold me.
BUMP
Old 06-14-2011, 03:02 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by OfnaJoe
I have bought from Vieri before, got the RB Cooler he had. He shipped it out pretty quick then the Turkish mail took their sweet time walking it over here...lol....it was here in about 3 weks, but NOT his fault. He done what he said and shipped what he sold me.
BUMP
Thanks for the bump & the nice words Joe - I tried my best to get it out to you immediately, but after that there wasn't much I could do to speed up these guys had they put it on any self-respecting buggy and drove it there it would have been quicker!
Old 06-15-2011, 06:16 AM
Tech Adept

Due to a buyer with a very bad attitude, I decided to refund him the money, get rid of him and put the SERVO and STARTER BOX back for sale, reducing the price a bit in the process too...
Old 06-15-2011, 06:41 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)
Default Reply with facts.....

Originally Posted by vieri
Due to a buyer with a very bad attitude, I decided to refund him the money, get rid of him and put the SERVO and STARTER BOX back for sale, reducing the price a bit in the process too...
Vieri lives/resides in Istanbul, Turkey. As such the postal service is not quite as efficient/easy as in the US or Australia.

I enquired on Fri AM about the items. He replied Fri PM and I agreed to buy the Starter box & servo for the advertised price, and requested postage costs, assuming he was in the USA. Vieri replied, not detailing where he lives, and quoted postage. I paid immediately, Fri PM by paypal, and he promised to despatch items Monday AM. Fair enough, all good.

Tuesday PM, after not having replied to several PM's, I thought I had been 'done'. So I emailed the Paypal address, asking if he had intention to send the items, or had I been 'done'. I eventually got a reply, saying he was ill in bed, and then tryed to mail items, but the Local Post Office would not accept. He took offence to my accusations.

He emailed me a photo of the box ready to go. I thanked him for the photo stating "Thanks for the photo. Looking forward to eventually receiving the puchase".

I awoke Thurs AM to find he had refunded me the money (Thanks Vieri) although without further discussion. It seems to post these items is too difficult.

At no time did I abuse him, use bad language or give him 'bad attitude'.
The Seller is honest, but don't expect to receive your items quickly.

Last edited by tomdex; 06-15-2011 at 06:43 PM. Reason: Spelling errors corrected.
Old 06-15-2011, 10:39 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by tomdex
Vieri lives/resides in Istanbul, Turkey. As such the postal service is not quite as efficient/easy as in the US or Australia.

I enquired on Fri AM about the items. He replied Fri PM and I agreed to buy the Starter box & servo for the advertised price, and requested postage costs, assuming he was in the USA. Vieri replied, not detailing where he lives, and quoted postage. I paid immediately, Fri PM by paypal, and he promised to despatch items Monday AM. Fair enough, all good.

Tuesday PM, after not having replied to several PM's, I thought I had been 'done'. So I emailed the Paypal address, asking if he had intention to send the items, or had I been 'done'. I eventually got a reply, saying he was ill in bed, and then tryed to mail items, but the Local Post Office would not accept. He took offence to my accusations.

He emailed me a photo of the box ready to go. I thanked him for the photo stating "Thanks for the photo. Looking forward to eventually receiving the puchase".

I awoke Thurs AM to find he had refunded me the money (Thanks Vieri) although without further discussion. It seems to post these items is too difficult.

At no time did I abuse him, use bad language or give him 'bad attitude'.
The Seller is honest, but don't expect to receive your items quickly.
Funny how the truth has many faces, isn't it. Tom's omits to say a couple of things, which I need to point out to re-establish historical truth at least.

- I never I said anything to make him or anyone else for that matter assume that I am based in the US: in fact, in my message nr. 20 in this thread, I openly state I am not. If Tom assumed so, that's his problem.
- "After several PM" is actually after one PM on Monday which I didn't see because I was in bed fighting a nasty bug. On Tuesday when I got to my computer, I found a message accusing me of all sorts of fraudulent behaviors, and getting as far as adding my profession (I am an internationally known musician and a photographer, in both cases a very public figure) as a "proof" in Tom's mind that I was scamming him!! I found his paranoid rants abusive and evident signs of a bad attitude, especially caused by only 24 hours of delay in the shipping.
- I went anyway to my local post office to ship the item, to be told that an item that size with that content could only have been shipped from the Central post office, which is quite far from where I live; I mentioned this to Tom, showing the photo of the package ready to ship after the local post's inspection and letting him know the reason of the delay. He never thought for a second of apologizing for all his rants or anything, probably too ashamed after seeing all his suspects being just the product of his paranoid mind;
- I then decided that it wasn't worth my time to lose a day's life to go out of my way and ship the items from the Central post for a guy with such a bad attitude, so I went on and refunded his money, shoot a video of me unpacking the package to show him that all the items were there well packed and ready to go, sent him the video together with an email explaining my reasons not to ship (basically his not being a very nice guy and not worth the extra effort on my part), and that was the end of it.

Finally, I put the items back for sale again, and today I found Tom's message above: I found it bad taste and very bad forum manners on Tom's part to have posted such a message where he hides the part of the story that makes him look bad while at the same time trying to hurt my sales basically implying that a buyer will have trouble in receiving his items. People who bought from me knows that I ship promptly and that the items arrive exactly as advertised. About the postal systems' delay, there isn't much I can do, unfortunately: you need the item real quick, ask me to use UPS and I will of course.

All the correspondence between Tom and me is here to see for all who would like to do so.

Last edited by vieri; 06-15-2011 at 11:44 PM.
Old 06-17-2011, 11:40 PM
Tech Adept

bump!
Old 06-21-2011, 06:50 AM
Tech Adept

bump!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.