Tech Rookie

Default FS:HPI RS4 Drift RTR With O.S. .18, upgrades & new parts

Basics:
HPI RS4 Drift
O.S. .18 motor installed
side exhaust, C-vec tuned pipe
metal gear steering servo
-a bunch of other stuff- (read bellow)
everything you need to run (cant mail fuel,but ftf will get a free half gal)

having some family issues and need to get back home
asking $200

THE CAR:
Up for sale is one of my HPI Nitro RS4 3 Drift's. The motor has been swapped from the "stock" NitroStar to a NEW custom installed O.S. .18, the new O.S. .18 has less than 1.5 gallons of fuel through it (most of that was brake in) and runs PERFECTLY, not to mention its easy to tune and once it is tuned it holds very nicely. In addition, I have removed the restrictive rear exhaust and installed a C-vec tuned pipe using a custom forged aluminum header straight from the UK. While doing the install I also thought it would be a good idea to replace a few parts that would be handling the extra power...so, the clutch, spur gear, brake disk, clutch bell bearings & wheel bearings are all new since the engine install as well as an upgraded "heavy duty" HPI final gear set and of course new engine mounts to get things lined up perfectly(Im sure Im still forgetting something). The HPI steering servo was hopeless against the power of the new motor and was replaced with a new Futaba S3305 metal gear servo and new steering turnbuckles shortly after the install. Manual for the Servo and motor will both be included as well.

THE DEAL:
As stated in the title, this car will come READY TO RUN. So, included is the factory radio & receiver(installed), glow plug, and glow igniter, fuel bottle, wheel lug wrench as well as a glow wrench. I will also include the factory rear exhaust and the header to go with it as well as one new and one used air filter with a small bottle of air filter treatment liquid and any extra parts I have laying around. The buyer will have the option of soft rubber street tires or harder drift tires...(if you want new or foam tires, I have a great local hobby shop (superior hobby) and would be happy to pick something up for you at cost). The body that will come with the car is a Blue Nissan Sylvia body that came with my first car (not this car) and has seen is in decent condition. If you would like another body in addition to this one, I will gladly pick one up for you at my local hobby shop as previously mentioned. If doing a face to face trade I will also include about half a gallon of nitro fuel. The car and all the gear to go with it are $200 obo, no trades please.

I also have a Flashpoint infra red thermometer for taking engine temp while tuning or just for piece of mind on your day to day drives(I always keep one with me while driving any of my cars)...$10 with the car, it will come in its box in like new condition.

Face to face trades are preferred but not a requirement. PayPal ONLY (cash if face to face), no checks please. PayPal payment is to be made as a GIFT or you will be charged a 3% transaction fee by PayPal, I have no control over this and I am not willing to pay this for you.

Thanks for looking

Last edited by RebelTX; 03-06-2011 at 12:49 PM. Reason: price reduced
Old 02-22-2011, 03:26 PM
Tech Rookie

More Pictures coming soon

FS:HPI RS4 Drift RTR With O.S. .18, upgrades & new parts-screen-shot-2011-02-22-6.24.10-pm.jpg
Old 02-24-2011, 12:01 PM
Tech Rookie

bump
Old 03-05-2011, 06:26 PM
Tech Rookie

sorry for the delay...

FS:HPI RS4 Drift RTR With O.S. .18, upgrades & new parts-123.jpg

FS:HPI RS4 Drift RTR With O.S. .18, upgrades & new parts-1234.jpg

FS:HPI RS4 Drift RTR With O.S. .18, upgrades & new parts-12345.jpg
Old 03-21-2011, 12:05 AM
Tech Rookie

^