Wiki Posts
Search

XXXNT Adam Drake with starter box

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2004, 07:51 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 59 (100%+)
Default XXXNT Adam Drake with starter box

I have a Team Losi XXXNT Adam Drake Edition. I bought this truck and motor that comes with it a couple weeks ago, broke the motor in raced it one time. The truck is in EXCELLENT condition, except for a couple scratches on the bottom of the chassis. The engine that comes with the truck is one of the updated Mugen MT12 Engines with a slide carb, threaded shaft and rear exhaust. I have installed a Hardcore racing heatsink on it, but still have the original one which was never run on the motor. I have the stock pipe on it, couple to the losi rear exhaust header. The truck has a 1100 mAh battery pack and switch installed with external charge jack (to some that means a lot...). I also have a Dynamite starter box with batteries installed. I have a near new set of Pro-Line Step Pins mounted in the rear with Pro-Line Edges up front. As aforementioned, the truck has only been raced one time, and the engine has had a little less than one gallon of fuel run through it. I am also including a custom painted body.

Asking $325

If you have any questions email me at [email protected]

Thanks
-Rocco

The pics I have are too big to attatch so email for pics, thanks agian.