Wiki Posts
Search

SOLD

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2011, 08:39 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default SOLD

I have a BRAND NEW Competition Heat nitro motor heater for sale. This is the 110/120V AC version. These things are bad azz to have especially in colder weather areas or for breaking in new motors. Warms your engine up to track temps in about 10 minutes! No need to waste all the extra fuel to get the motor up to temps. These sell for 100 bucks plus shipping on Amain hobbies. This one is 100% brand new. First $85.00 shipped (USPS Priority mail) takes it. Price is FIRM and must be paid for using pay pal as gift or add 3.5% for fee if you dont want to send payment as gift. I have 250 positive feedback on ebay as well as over a dozen positive here on RC Tech. You wont find a deal this good on a new Comp heater anywhere! Keep in mind the ones you see new on ebay for $90.00 are the first generation...not the new latest 2011version.

$85.00 shipped!
First to PM me with "ill take it" gets it.

Last edited by fourseventeen; 02-12-2011 at 09:20 PM. Reason: SOLD....in minutes!