Community
Wiki Posts
Search

{{{{Go Tech .25 truggy motor}}}}

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2011, 06:27 PM
Tech Adept

Default please delete

i got this motor straight from russ the race factor rep at the nitro pit a few years ago. motor does'nt have 1/2 gallon through it yet including break-in. break-in done the heat cycle method by my friend on his hudy break-in stand. i only bought this as a cheap backup motor when racing out of town, but never used it. motor has been sealed up since day one with lucky 7 engine sealant. i know a common deal on these motors even when new was to swap carbs out for a different one. not positive but i think i remember it was a o.s. had a quart ran through it of byron's 30% gen 2 and another quart ran through it in my backup truggy on pavement to finish beak-in and get a close tune. was pulled back out boxed up and never used. it will come with all four carb inserts and original box. up for sale or trade just make me a offer.
Attached Thumbnails {{{{Go Tech .25 truggy motor}}}}-rc-pictures-027.jpg   {{{{Go Tech .25 truggy motor}}}}-rc-pictures-028.jpg   {{{{Go Tech .25 truggy motor}}}}-rc-pictures-029.jpg   {{{{Go Tech .25 truggy motor}}}}-rc-pictures-030.jpg  

Last edited by dezertracer760; 02-23-2011 at 05:09 PM. Reason: tired of dealing with hassle
Old 02-12-2011, 06:50 AM
Tech Adept

i've seen several other go .25s at the track. these things really fly when tuned properly. a great chance to get a good motor cheap. make an offer
Old 02-12-2011, 06:18 PM
Tech Adept

ttt
Old 02-12-2011, 08:07 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)

How much are you asking?
What would you trade it for?
Old 02-16-2011, 09:49 AM
Tech Adept

this motor is still for sale. i can't really do any trade's as originally posted. i'll sell it for 75.00 and i'll pay for shipping in cont u.s. it comes in original box all four carb inserts, and original sticker sheet.
Old 02-16-2011, 04:17 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)

i will take it for price agreed through pm's, concider it sold!
Old 02-16-2011, 04:40 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Is this still for sale?
Old 02-16-2011, 04:44 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by mx51
Is this still for sale?
as far as im concerned its sold. have a done deal through pm!
Old 02-16-2011, 04:55 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Ok if not sold just pm me so can make a deal!!!
Old 02-16-2011, 04:58 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by mx51
Ok if not sold just pm me so can make a deal!!!
will do! i hope he holds up to are agreement
Old 02-16-2011, 05:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 94 (100%+)

Good deal Inferno. This motor with the 2072 is fun to drive in the 8T. I have one i love to put in for fun days at the track.
Old 02-16-2011, 05:09 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by rider313
Good deal Inferno. This motor with the 2072 is fun to drive in the 8T. I have one i love to put in for fun days at the track.
right on, i had one 2 years ago and liked it, just need it for a back-up.
Old 02-17-2011, 06:58 PM
Tech Adept

[/QUOTE]
hey mike i thought about it and could really use the money instead. i ordered some lst parts on my mom's paypal off ebay and should really get her that money. if you dont mind i'd rather do the 50 +5 for shipping 55.00 total. i'd love to get the servo but in kinda of a bind. if you have changed your mind i understand, if not let me know and the box will go to the post office. thanks jeff
ill pass for now, thanks
NMRCC -(northern michigan rc club)
yes the motor is still for sale. if mike "inferno" really wants it he gets first shot. but the deal we had was to trade this motor for a servo. that deal fell through. a unemployed dad really needs the money instead to repay a debt, so i let it be perfectly clear as to why i needed the cash instead and said i was sorry. . last i knew inferno said he will pass, i guess cause i would'nt trade for the servo. that's cool i understand totally. after i reposted that it is still for sale i get pm's that the deal is on. well it's gonna cost 10.25 to ship this thing that far leaving me with 45.00 for a barely broke-in 150.00 motor in original box with all four carb inserts and the dam sticker sheet too. i originally posted this for sale or trade. after some offers came and went and deals fell through i posted i'd take 75.00 for the motor with everything that goes with it, and as far as i'm concerned that's the posted price. i know i don't have any trader rating yet and i answered several different people's pm's that i am willing to send first to make them feel more comfortable about the deal. AS OF NOW IT IS AVAILABLE and yes it has been a fu!@#$ up day and i am enjoying my bottle of jack.
Old 02-17-2011, 07:07 PM
Suspended

yes the motor is still for sale. if mike "inferno" really wants it he gets first shot. but the deal we had was to trade this motor for a servo. that deal fell through. a unemployed dad really needs the money instead to repay a debt, so i let it be perfectly clear as to why i needed the cash instead and said i was sorry. . last i knew inferno said he will pass, i guess cause i would'nt trade for the servo. that's cool i understand totally. after i reposted that it is still for sale i get pm's that the deal is on. well it's gonna cost 10.25 to ship this thing that far leaving me with 45.00 for a barely broke-in 150.00 motor in original box with all four carb inserts and the dam sticker sheet too. i originally posted this for sale or trade. after some offers came and went and deals fell through i posted i'd take 75.00 for the motor with everything that goes with it, and as far as i'm concerned that's the posted price. i know i don't have any trader rating yet and i answered several different people's pm's that i am willing to send first to make them feel more comfortable about the deal. AS OF NOW IT IS AVAILABLE and yes it has been a fu!@#$ up day and i am enjoying my bottle of jack.[/QUOTE]

i have pm'd you many times, all you had to do is tell me you raised the price after we made a deal, i see you dint post those pm's! and you asked if i changed my mind to let you know and you would go ship it out, i let you know i would take it! did you mail to the addy i gave you in pm?????
Old 02-17-2011, 07:56 PM
Tech Adept

[QUOTE]thanks, will send servo same day i receive go .25, will also leave you your first positive feedback, mike

hey thats funny. i have another motor boxed up and ready to ship out for another mike. no problem on the shipping the servo id rather you wait on it till you look the motor over good. i honestly think you will be very happy with it. did you want me to include the carb inserts with it too. the post office opens here in about 1 nour so i am gonna try to get down there asap.

LOL..... lotsa mike's around here...lol. you can throw the inserts in also, thanks, mike

hey mike i thought about it and could really use the money instead. i ordered some lst parts on my mom's paypal off ebay and should really get her that money. if you dont mind i'd rather do the 50 +5 for shipping 55.00 total. i'd love to get the servo but in kinda of a bind. if you have changed your mind i understand, if not let me know and the box will go to the post office. thanks jeff

ill pass for now, thanks

no problem, i understand. just let me know if you change your mind

hey, so ???? ill send 55.00 to your paypal as soon as i receive the engine, please send to[QUOTE] i am guessing you mean these pm's i left out. i never got your last response until after i posted a price of 75.00 then i got your pm's that the deal is still on. i NEVER raised the price cause i never set a price until after our deal fell through. as the deal is off i am willing to take offers from others. my last pm i sent you said no problem, i understand. just let me know if you change your mind. i then posted that i would take 75.00 for the whole thing. as i posted in my last reply if you want the motor YOU get first shot. but i dont appreciate you running others off from a possible deal to sell when at this current moment we dont have one. i dont even know you, you have an excellent trader rating, i am fairly new to this forum and have never sold or bought anything on here yet and i am still sticking up for you on the trader feedback thread cause someone else is using your id or something got messed up and pretended to post as you, which i believe is a mistake because of your excellent feedback trader rating, and was still willing to ship you this motor on good faith. as far as i am concernered ,until i reply to your pm's of a offer of 55.00 this motor is still available for sale for 75.00. i am usually a pretty reasonable guy but jesus christ this whole stuff for sale on here is turning in to a real pain in the a$$. i am guessing i know your next reply

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.