Wiki Posts
Search

Hot Racing crawler axles and lathe motors for sale

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2011, 09:45 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Hot Racing crawler axles and lathe motors for sale

I've got some Hot Racing axles up for sale. Motor on axle design. These are brand new and in mint condition. Zero run time on them, and as you can see in the photos, they are perfect. I've upgraded all the hardware I could to stainless steel socket head cap screws. Full ball bearings through out. These are both steer axles, but either one could easily be locked out for 2.2 crawler comps. These come with everything in the photos, which you see. The servo mounts, drag links, upper 4 link mounts, steering knuckles, lower 4 link mounts, wheel hexes, and nuts. They are full aluminum and have steel gears inside. These normally sell for $109 each, but do not include the steering knuckles, bearings for the knuckles and stub shafts. These are parts you must buy yourself. I bought the AX-10 aluminum knuckles offered by STRC. These are direct replacement axles for any AX-10 shafty crawler. With custom 4 links, they would work on any other crawler as well. Asking for $215 shipped, for both axles, anywhere inside the USA.

Next, two Integy 55 turn lathe motors. Brand new in the orginal packaging. What more can I say? $22 shipped per motor, or both motors for $37 shipped, inside the USA.

I'm open to reasonable offers, especially if anyone is interested in multiple items. If you think I'm asking to much for something, shot me an offer. The worst I can say is no. Thanks for looking, and feel free to ask any questions you may have!