Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
FS: Bunch of Stock Slash parts, Batteries, Charger, all LOW prices! >

FS: Bunch of Stock Slash parts, Batteries, Charger, all LOW prices!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FS: Bunch of Stock Slash parts, Batteries, Charger, all LOW prices!

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2010, 04:23 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default FS: Bunch of Stock Slash parts, Batteries, Charger, all LOW prices!

im selling 2 groups of things...

stock slash chassis with battery strap

stock slash skid plates, front and rear

RPM nerf bars

stock slash shock caps

stock front bumper support

stock gear cover

stock bottom radio box with the wire clamp and o-ring

chassis and skids have some scratches on the bottom from normal use... nothing too bad, gear cover is alittle dirty... everything else is still good and barely used...

looking for 30$ shipped O.B.O

ebay name is: honhon05 if you want to check my feedback

://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a156/honhon05/100_6608.jpg

2nd group of items:

duratrax onyx 220 charger (with original box and paperwork (no scratches or signs of use that i can see)

two 4600mah matched "promatch" brand 7cell race matched batteries (8.4v) (good racing batteries... i raced only once with them)

one elite 5000mah 7cell(8.4v) battery... ( i cut the shrink wrap off, and used electrical tape to hold the cells together securely... but i have since taken it off, and i moved the wires alittle so the solder isnt the prettiest... this would be a good basher battery)

the elite battery probably has roughly less than 5 cycles on it... and one of the promatch batteries has alittle less than 10cycles, and the other promatch battery has less than 5cylces on it.

all batteries have a traxxas connector on them.

i am also including the traxxas/tamiya adapter with the onyx charger...

im also including my homebuilt two 1157 bulb with traxxas connector discharger i made myself... discharges batteries at roughly 4amps from what ive read online...

ive always treated these batteries well... always made sure they had a charge on them when not used for awhile... the promatch batteries are around 2 - 3 weeks old... and the elite is probably approaching 4weeks now...

everything works flawlessly... and i had no issues completing the heats or mains when i raced earlier.

im looking to get 100$ shipped for all of it...

i believe i best decribed everything as best as possible, charger or batteries were never overheated or mistreated... my ebay name is: zx3andme

if you want to look for feedback on myself... PM me or e-mail me @: [email protected] to get a quicker response. i can entertain offers, but i am already trying to push this stuff quick, ive got $150 in batteries, let alone the charger... my loss if your gain! act quick!

://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a156/honhon05/100_6539.jpg

if you want everything posted on this page, i can do a combined total of 120$ shipped.