Wiki Posts
Search

FS/FT*Maybe*Completely up graded Stampede VXL

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2010, 02:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 85 (99%+)
Default FS/FT*Maybe*Completely up graded Stampede VXL

This thing is pretty much totally upgraded in every way. Its almost unbreakable now. Ive had it for ahwile and Im pretty much running 1/8 only now. I sold and traded off almost all my 1/10s but this one. Its one of my favorites. But now I have a Brushless E Maxx 3905, 1/8 brushless buggy and Mamba Monster E Revo..So this one sits. lol.. I have installed RPM fromt and rear A arms, RPM castors, RPM bumper, RPM gear cover, Alum. front shock tower, alum. axle carriers on the front and rear. It also has a very nice alum rear skid plate/ wheelie bar. Integy piggyback shocks. Traxxas alum. chamber links one the front and rear, Alum whhel hexes in rear, 2.8 IMEX Swamp Dawgs(90%+ tread left), THE WORKS! The only part that remains stock is the rear shock tower and steel tie rods and the chassie. This truck is a beast. It is a VXL chassie and transmission not the XL-5. It has a EzRun 60A/380A peak esc that handles up to 3s lipo, Tacon 3930kv 3650 brushless motor(true 540 can, no fins) and a TRX 2075, 125oz Digital HT servo. I just put new wheels on the wheelie bar two days ago. It will come with a good bit of spare parts. Some new and some used but in "like new" shape. lots of hollow ball ends and tie rod/chabber link ends, palstic shock ends, TRX sealed bearings, servo saver, stock arms, drive shafts, carriers, shock towers, body mounts, servo saver, drive pins wheel hexes and more. Theres a whole bag of parts. These are ones that are off the top of my head. Theres also a stock body thats still very usable included. This thing will not break under conditions. I can include a Losi/Spektrum 2.4 tx/rx and/or a almost new Venom 4000mAh 20c 3s lipo for the right deal. Make an offer on what you want. And we can go from there. Im not looking to trade really. I would take a hopped up brushless 1/18 maybe and cash. PM me your E mail for pics

Last edited by RCaddict0; 09-06-2010 at 02:38 PM.