Wiki Posts
Search

LED lights in strips of 6. 12v w/ self adhesive on back

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2010, 08:22 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 211 (100%+)
Default LED lights in strips of 6. 12v w/ self adhesive on back

I bought a roll of lights from HK that are used for night flying. They come in a 3 ft long roll and you can cut them off every 3 lights and wire your own leads. So i did so, kept 2 and am seeing if anyone wants the rest.

I think $2 per strip of 6 with wires is fair and $2 to ship 1 or all.
I can wire up a lead so they will plug into your 2S lipo balance tap but they are not as bright as you'd hope unless running on a 9v or higher. If you want a 2s female tap add $1.50. They are REALLY bright on 11.1v, I just don't have any female balance taps for a 3S yet. If this is something people would use/want I can start making them all sorts of ways. I can put receiver plugs, balance taps, 9v leads, etc and they come in different colors too.

Here is a pic of them installed on my Slash running off the 2S balance tap. Not bad but they will blind you at night on 12v.
I've got 6 available.

Paypal is [email protected] if anyone's interested and I ship at least 4 days per week.

Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails LED lights in strips of 6. 12v w/ self adhesive on back-p8030034.jpg   LED lights in strips of 6. 12v w/ self adhesive on back-p8030033.jpg  
Old 08-08-2010, 08:26 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 211 (100%+)

Here they are on an 11.1v lipo and again what they look like off. Without beign on they don't even look like LEDs. Kinda weird.
Attached Thumbnails LED lights in strips of 6. 12v w/ self adhesive on back-p8040042.jpg   LED lights in strips of 6. 12v w/ self adhesive on back-p8040043.jpg