Community
Wiki Posts
Search

All for sale..

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2004, 05:31 AM
Tech Regular

Thumbs up Sorry about that Clint

Trust me I know how it is I work 40+ Hour week as My normal Job and have My Own Communications Business on the side and Have 2 Kids Myself , There is not enough time to a day , I hope things are well and sorry for Dumping on you. As long as I get my Stuff This week. Have a good day , Sorry Texracer
Old 06-16-2004, 05:40 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Since I didn't even stop until 2am this morning.. I sent out any #'s I had this morning. You guys should have your stuff by Friday or Saturday at the latest...

For anyone that would like to take a day in my life here ya go:

Have your father die, have your family rip you apart because of greed, have your wife have 3 surgeries in 7 months, have a 2yr old and a 5yr old, the have your step dad waste away in front of you because of a failing liver and kidneys, go help your mother almost everyday because she has to take care of a DYING PERSON, work 12+ hours a day, then take care of your own house, have your wheels stolen and have you ins company do nothing for you, the have cry baby people that paid a fraction of the cost for stuff whine because it went out late.

I tell you what, you people have no sense of prioritites...

Samson: since you were patient and supportive, I put a little surprise in your stuff...

You know what, I had little stuff I was going to throw in for you, but you COMPLAINED WAY TOO MUCH for me to care..

Les: I still have your Rev 4, call me and we will hook up

For the rest of you, your stuff is now in either UPS or USPS's hands, good luck.

Again, I apologize for the delay, to me, my family comes first and always will.. besides the hobby, the stuff you bought, in the end will not matter...
Old 06-16-2004, 07:44 AM
Tech Fanatic

I hope I was no part in causing those last posts by TexRacer and Clint. Some people were pretty pushy about their stuff getting out, but I tried to stay out of it. If any of that was because of me, I appologize.

-Kevin
Old 06-16-2004, 08:07 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

Kevin you as well as ALL the other guys that purchased from Clint are great guys.No harm no foul.But lets get real.All anyone had to do is read the post.They didnt.They would read one and then post.If he's posting on a daily basis maybe there is a PROBLEM with his email or how he can get to it.I know for a fact a ton of people that can surf the web at work but are NOT allowed to check email other than work at work.So this can be a pain working the hours I personally do (12-15) and then coming home to personal stuff.In clints case he's simply doing all one man can do with the hours the USPS has given us these days.I know he means well and has appologized for not answering emails.No one is ripped off and again I will put my own money behind ANYONE's order.But please understand that the guy simply has a life that has some bumps in it right now and is doing the best he can.If you understand that then you will also see you got some killer deals on some nice equipment.I could have easily bought clint out and resold this stuff on here or ebay for a good profit but wanted you guys to get a chance at some nice stuff at a great price.I wasnt worried about the stuff not selling all within a day or 2 so money wasnt the issue anymore.All you guys are great guys and part of a great hobby we share.Just be understanding sometimes if you dont know the circumstances is all.
Thanks,Les
Old 06-16-2004, 08:13 AM
Tech Fanatic

Yeah, I know about the e-mail, because my dad has the same problem. He basically can't do anything on his computer at work. I never e-mailed clint after the payment was sent. Anything I said was on this thread, so I wasn't giving him a hard time through e-mail.

-kevin
Old 06-16-2004, 08:35 AM
Tech Adept

Nah, Tex's comments were probably directed at me, which is fine and somewhat deserved. I just wasn't patient enough under the circumstances. I do feel your name calling was uncalled for though.

I wasn't afraid of being scammed, I'm just used to being kept updated. Honestly, the changing shipping dates did have me wondering for a while there. But now we know updates were just not possible for Clint, and I'll apologize again for not waiting a bit more.

Best wishes to you Clint.
Old 06-16-2004, 12:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

Gutterball Im sorry you feel that way but they were directed to ANYONE who read the thread.Because I being the biggest seller and tired as hell of all the damn Cry babies.They seriously think your life revolves around you selling a $20.00 item and getting it out RIGHT THEN AND THERE and the crap gets old.They jew down the price and then bi-ch because you cant get it out within minutes.Just sick of the whole deal is all.They want a $400.00 charger for $180.00 when everyone else is getting $250.00 out of them and then cuss you when you wont GIVE IT AWAY.Why do you think all the boards are starting to SUCK on used items and 90% of it is going to ebay.Well I can give you ONE HELL Of a clue.
I could really care less if you think my choice of words was well said or not because I simply got tired of it and had enough.But if you feel that damn guilty then maybe you should look in the mirror.But I was in NO WAY directing it towards any one person.
As I said your all great guys but sometimes you need to realize that certain people have lives and with companies cutting back on hours to save a buck it doesnt help us guys trying to sell quality merchandise at a more than fair price the service we were once able to provide.If you understand that then cool and no harm done.If you dont personally I could say go screw yourself.I hope those words arent too harsh for you politically correct whores out there.
Goodluck to everyone racing,I hope everyone recieve's their items in a timely manner and the new owners enjoy their new toys.Anyone who know me knows I will bend over backwards to not only HELP but to answer any ?'s via internet live through im's if I have a answer.I love the hobby and love people when they have the mind to be in it is all.
Les
Old 06-18-2004, 09:49 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Received the transponder today.

Thanks,
Joe Maxey
Old 06-18-2004, 10:23 PM
Tech Master

no prob..
Old 06-18-2004, 10:40 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Clint,

I still have not received my tracking number for the 16x7 that was to be sent to Sydney Australia..

When you get a chance can you email it to me at

[email protected]

Cheers Dave
Old 06-18-2004, 11:19 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Clint,
Got the truck today and man, you dont need to send me extra stuff...that was too much. Anyway, thank you and hope everything is going well for you...Only one thing i can tell you (theres a light at the end of the tunnel...) God bless...
Old 06-19-2004, 04:56 AM
Tech Regular

Thumbs up Got my Integy tools Yesterday

Exactly as described , They are sweet Back-ups for my Losi ones Thanks again for the great deal . Thanks again. I hope things are well ,I apoligize Thanks Wey I left you feedback Please do the Same

Last edited by K1WEY; 06-19-2004 at 07:10 AM.
Old 06-19-2004, 06:14 PM
Tech Master

Thanks guys...

Mr Rolla... I double checked what the PO gave me and they didn't give me a tracking #.. i will take my reciept on Monday to see if they can get me one.. sorry about that..

I have some stuff left..

Integy 20amp discharger
Factory Team B4 - includes a clear Crowd Pleazer body and LOTS of extra parts

Batteries - Kinetix 1.17+ ZX Racing 1.165+ 400+
Old 06-19-2004, 08:06 PM
Tech Fanatic

Clint, just a quick few questions. First, what did you ship my Rayspeed Discharge Tray by? When should I expect to get it? Thanks again.

About the batteries. Are they brand new, or what is the condition?

-Kevin
Old 06-19-2004, 09:51 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Clint,

No problems

Just shoot me an email when yo get a chance with the number

Dave

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.