Wiki Posts
Search

kyosho ultima DB with custom paint and spares and JR 9100T gearsets

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2010, 02:09 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Smile kyosho ultima DB with custom paint and spares and JR 9100T gearsets

I have two sets of Jr 9100t gear sets both nip but one set was installed in a servo that ran about end points set and 11 turns....no reg on servo 25.00 a set shipped contact for info and my kyosho db with deans plug and new never used radio rtr with many spares and 125 dollar custom airbrushed and pinstriped on outside display body paint job 255 plus ship It was delivered last friday from amain and I ran it 4 laps on nitro pit sc track and painted it cleaned up wiring and bought spare front and rear hubs, and parts tree that hold bulkhead and diff case. only putting up for sale to add another item to thread I will keep buggy and add new novak brushless system and new tires and wheels andclear body if not sold over weekend cause no need to sell for parts or trade its a new and nice bad ass scale painted ultima DB for sale with spares and 4 laps. I will buy another one to put novak brushless setup in and 7940 servo I have . no pics of servo gears cause i did not take pics of a set of servo gears you what they are in a package
Attached Thumbnails kyosho ultima DB with custom paint and spares and JR 9100T gearsets-buggybest.jpg  
Old 07-17-2010, 12:19 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

pms replied