Wiki Posts
Search

upgraded Strikes

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2010, 06:43 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 377 (100%+)
Default upgraded Strikes

THIS PACKAGE HAS BEEN SPOKEN FOR THANKS FOR THE REPLY'S AND THANKS FOR LOOKIN. ----Two Losi Strikes fully upgraded. Steal Idler gears in both transmissions, cvd axles in both, aluminum upgrades, many spares enough to build a third roller.I have a complete transmission built with ball diff and goose bumps mounted on Strike rims. A ton of parts /must see photos. Have the original lipo ready speed controls, rtr radios (from blitz and ultima) Both are reliable. My trucks DO NOT BREAK. All the usual issues associated with this SC truck have been eliminated due to the fact that I have replaced all ''crappy parts'' that horizon sold these trucks with. I have spent too much money to collect all the parts that I needed to ensure these truck are reliable but I want to get into buggies. i was thinking $100.00 each or $200.00 for both plus shipping. - Or will trade both trucks with everything plus a boat load of parts and tires for a Blitz roller. Just raced both trucks Friday (me one and my friend the other) Thanks PM me you e-mail and I can sent photos /will trade also with sc10 any short course /not traxxas . http://s1012.photobucket.com/albums/af244/nootsis/pro4/ photos now available.Enough parts to complete a third truck with a ball diff and still have two spare transmissions and a boat load of parts ....TAKE A LOOK .and thanks for looking.

Last edited by peter george; 07-06-2010 at 09:56 AM.
Old 07-03-2010, 09:20 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by peter george
Two Losi Strikes fully upgraded. Steal Idler gears in both transmissions, cvd axles in both, aluminum upgrades, many spares enough to build a third roller.I have a complete transmission built with ball diff and goose bumps mounted on Strike rims. Have the original lipo ready speed controls, rtr radios (from blitz and ultima) Both are reliable. My trucks DO NOT BREAK. All the usual issues associated with this SC truck have been eliminated due to the fact that I have replaced all ''crappy parts'' that horizon sold these trucks with. I have spent too much money to collect all the parts that I needed to ensure these truck are reliable but I want to get into buggies. i was thinking $100.00 each or $200.00 for both plus shipping. - Or will trade both trucks with everything plus a boat load of parts and tires for a Blitz roller. Thanks.
<a href=''http://101:

Last edited by peter george; 07-03-2010 at 08:54 PM.
Old 07-03-2010, 05:22 PM
Tech Champion

tt
tt
Old 07-03-2010, 05:50 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 117 (100%+)

Pics to [email protected]

Thanks,

J.T.
Old 07-03-2010, 06:13 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by babythebiker
Pics to [email protected]

Thanks,

J.T.
Ok give me some time to get my camera, I left it in the office at work. Are you interested for buying or trading? /anyway will send pics soon,thanks.
Old 07-03-2010, 09:03 PM
Tech Champion

tt
Two Losi Strikes fully upgraded. Steal Idler gears in both transmissions, cvd axles in both, aluminum upgrades, many spares enough to build a third roller.I have a complete transmission built with ball diff and goose bumps mounted on Strike rims. Have the original lipo ready speed controls, rtr radios (from blitz and ultima) Both are reliable. My trucks DO NOT BREAK. All the usual issues associated with this SC truck have been eliminated due to the fact that I have replaced all ''crappy parts'' that horizon sold these trucks with. I have spent too much money to collect all the parts that I needed to ensure these truck are reliable but I want to get into buggies. i was thinking $100.00 each or $200.00 for both plus shipping. - Or will trade both trucks with everything plus a boat load of parts and tires for a Blitz roller. Thanks yy
tt
Old 07-03-2010, 09:09 PM
Tech Champion

Two Losi Strikes fully upgraded. Steal Idler gears in both transmissions, cvd axles in both, aluminum upgrades, many spares enough to build a third roller.I have a complete transmission built with ball diff and goose bumps mounted on Strike rims. A ton of parts /must see photos. Have the original lipo ready speed controls, rtr radios (from blitz and ultima) Both are reliable. My trucks DO NOT BREAK. All the usual issues associated with this SC truck have been eliminated due to the fact that I have replaced all ''crappy parts'' that horizon sold these trucks with. I have spent too much money to collect all the parts that I needed to ensure these truck are reliable but I want to get into buggies. i was thinking $100.00 each or $200.00 for both plus shipping. - Or will trade both trucks with everything plus a boat load of parts and tires for a Blitz roller. Just raced both trucks Friday (me one and my friend the other) Thanks PM me you e-mail and I can sent photos /will trade also with sc10 any short course /not traxxas .
Old 07-03-2010, 09:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 223 (100%+)

What Buggy trades are you looking for, you said your selling to get into buggies but than you only mention other SC Truck Trades ?
Any Pics ?
Old 07-03-2010, 09:56 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Manatarms25
What Buggy trades are you looking for, you said your selling to get into buggies but than you only mention other SC Truck Trades ?
Any Pics ?
I already have a xxxcr buggie , but my friend has a Blitz and I want to give it to him as a spare truck. or I will take cash? why? is there anything that you have to trade? I am open to trde offers as well.thanks 4 looking.
Old 07-04-2010, 05:50 AM
Tech Champion

Two Losi Strikes fully upgraded. Steal Idler gears in both transmissions, cvd axles in both, aluminum upgrades, many spares enough to build a third roller.I have a complete transmission built with ball diff two regular transmissions as well as extra cvd shafts and goose bumps mounted on Strike rims. A ton of parts /must see photos. Have the original lipo ready speed controls, rtr radios (from blitz and ultima) Both are reliable. My trucks DO NOT BREAK. All the usual issues associated with this SC truck have been eliminated due to the fact that I have replaced all ''crappy parts'' that horizon sold these trucks with. I have spent too much money to collect all the parts that I needed to ensure these truck are reliable but I want to get into buggies. i was thinking $100.00 each or $200.00 for both plus shipping. - Or will trade both trucks with everything plus a boat load of parts and tires for a Blitz roller. Just raced both trucks Friday (me one and my friend the other) Thanks PM me you e-mail and I can sent photos /will trade also with sc10 any short course /not traxxas . http://s1012.photobucket.com/albums/af244/nootsis/pro4/ photos now available.
click on link for pictures,thanks
Old 07-04-2010, 08:29 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 223 (100%+)

I already have a xxxcr buggie , but my friend has a Blitz and I want to give it to him as a spare truck. or I will take cash? why? is there anything that you have to trade? I am open to trde offers as well.thanks 4 looking.
I had a couple xxx cr buggies as well.
Old 07-04-2010, 12:38 PM
Tech Champion

Two Losi Strikes fully upgraded. Steal Idler gears in both transmissions, cvd axles in both, aluminum upgrades, many spares enough to build a third roller.I have a complete transmission built with ball diff and goose bumps mounted on Strike rims. A ton of parts /must see photos. Have the original lipo ready speed controls, rtr radios (from blitz and ultima) Both are reliable. My trucks DO NOT BREAK. All the usual issues associated with this SC truck have been eliminated due to the fact that I have replaced all ''crappy parts'' that horizon sold these trucks with. I have spent too much money to collect all the parts that I needed to ensure these truck are reliable but I want to get into buggies. i was thinking $100.00 each or $200.00 for both plus shipping. - Or will trade both trucks with everything plus a boat load of parts and tires for a Blitz roller. Just raced both trucks Friday (me one and my friend the other) Thanks PM me you e-mail and I can sent photos /will trade also with sc10 any short course /not traxxas . http://s1012.photobucket.com/albums/af244/nootsis/pro4/ photos now available.Enough parts to complete a third truck with a ball diff and still have two spare transmissions and a boat load of parts ....TAKE A LOOK .and thanks for looking.
happy fourth and god bless our heroes that are away from their homes.
Old 07-04-2010, 03:39 PM
Tech Champion

happy fourth and god bless our heroes that are away from their homes.
gg
Old 07-04-2010, 04:58 PM
Tech Champion

gg
looking for more deals ,make offers. Not really into nitro.
Old 07-04-2010, 07:57 PM
Tech Champion

looking for more deals ,make offers. Not really into nitro.
/

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.