Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
TRAXXAS BANDIT VXL UPGRADED ROLLER,,SEE PICS!!!! >

TRAXXAS BANDIT VXL UPGRADED ROLLER,,SEE PICS!!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TRAXXAS BANDIT VXL UPGRADED ROLLER,,SEE PICS!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2010, 09:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)
Default TRAXXAS BANDIT VXL UPGRADED ROLLER,,SEE PICS!!!!

UP for sale/trade is my traxxas bandit roller with all new parts and upgrades!!
1-new upper and lower chassis
2-brand new rebuilt with all metal gear and grease transmission,
3-new slipper clutch and 83t spur gear
4-Blue Aluminum ouer hub carrier and new bearings by Integy
5-New Integy red Aluminum steering rack with new traxxas servo and servo saver!!!
6-New wheelie bar with the TRX Red Aluminum rims/Rubber TRX tires!!
7-all metal shocks and new red springs on all four corners!!
8-Newer Bandit body and wing assembly(one very minor scuff only)
9-original Bandit whels and tires with all the tread on them,,,never been run off-road ever!!!
10-Also included are a set of 4 road rage wheels/tires with 98% thread left on them for top speed runs!!
Please look at the pics attatched!! all my ads are adult owned and very well maintained,,feel free to ask any questions or info about any of my ads,,i try to describe all my ads to the best of my ability!!!
Please check my ratings on RCU site since i havent traded on this site as of yet,,,,never no junk sales/trades ever!!!!
I am asking $160 for everything included with the Bandit in the pics,,all are freshly new parts,,only made 2 passes on the rebuild with a mamba max system I had in her,,Bandit is like new condition!!!

as far as trades go,,,pefer brushless on-road awd car,,,no cheap off-brands please,,no nitro trades!!!,,or I will combine my ads for right trade on 1/8 scale buggy,e-revo or brushless/nitro Hydro style boats only!pleae check my other ads here also..thx for looking!!
5-
Attached Thumbnails TRAXXAS BANDIT VXL UPGRADED ROLLER,,SEE PICS!!!!-bandit-3.jpg   TRAXXAS BANDIT VXL UPGRADED ROLLER,,SEE PICS!!!!-bandit-1.jpg   TRAXXAS BANDIT VXL UPGRADED ROLLER,,SEE PICS!!!!-bandit-2.jpg   TRAXXAS BANDIT VXL UPGRADED ROLLER,,SEE PICS!!!!-bandit-6.jpg   TRAXXAS BANDIT VXL UPGRADED ROLLER,,SEE PICS!!!!-bandit-4.jpg