Wiki Posts
Search

-----CRC Gen XL, Sedan Foams---- Pictures---

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2010, 08:02 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)
Default -----CRC Gen XL, Sedan Foams---- Pictures---

CRC Gen XL, car is dialed. One of the first ones sold. Placed 6th at Cincy in 17.5, and 6 in Canada for Pro 10.5. Very well taken care of, its deff. my favorite car to drive because its soo smooth. Hate to see it go, but its time for change.

Come withs 2 braces I made to support the only 2 flaws in the car, front and rear. Has both front pin, and front graphite brace, cut so the front end isn't always tweaked. Rear 4mm top pod plate installed. Fresh diff, rings, balls, and spur installed. Servo is setup to run flat, never ran it since. All tit. screws in front end.

Currently setup for 13.5/17.5, It has Elliott Harpers setup on it

Car comes as roller, new extra motor mount is included, one on the car has been straightened, works perfect. Ill include a good bit of spares, new CRC pro-strut front end in pieces, and lots of other stuff. Looking for $165shipped roller /$205 with Futuba 9560

Next I have a good bit of Parma 2X pinks leftover from this years Indoor Champs. There are 12 pairs, about 11 are in the 55.65mm-56-85mm range, just measured. There a little dry considering they havent been touch. Most of them are trued with each other to all be same in circumference. Theres a dwarf pair in there, good for maybe 1 run. Other than that some are chunked, but all are good to race with.

Each set was ran twice, comes painted black... because its looks awesome.
Would cost $150 new, Ill ship them for $45

Note: Picture only shows like 10 pair, I found another 2, including 1 brand new set equaling 12.

Looking for:

-Cash
-4 wheel drive buggy/ electric
-1/12 scale stuff (Really want Corally SP12X WE)

Any questions, please PM me, and I will help you out. Thanks, -Mark Ament