Wiki Posts
Search

Almost new Reedy Quasar PRO AC/DC Charger 8611 for sale...CHEAP

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2004, 07:33 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Smile Almost new Reedy Quasar PRO AC/DC Charger 8611 for sale...CHEAP

I am selling this for my friend, he brought this charger brand new for the MICRO racing, however, he decided not to do electric racing, so he would like to sell this one cheap....this is one of the BEST PRO charger that ppl use on national races or any local racing, it is not radio shack charger, it charges almost everything (except Li batteries of course, who use those...), from 0.1A to 6.0A, discharge, cycle, and the full charge report listed after each charge....take about details.

This charger used no more then 10 times, so it is just like new, I tested the charger and it is running in normal working order. My friend brought this charger thru TOWER and he paid $189.99 plus tax and shipping.

But we are asking for $130 shipped anywhere in USA only, please email me if you are from CANADA or OVERSEA...... payment via paypal or money order, sorry, no personal check or COD....also, I am only interested to SELL this item, so, I cannot accept any trade.

This sale is for the almost new Reedy Quasar PRO AC/DC Charger 8611 only....HUDY board and other items beside the chargers that you see on the pictures are NOT FOR SALE

Old 04-30-2004, 01:38 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Thanks for looking........Charger is SOLD