Search

AMBrc Scoring system

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2010, 11:15 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 73 (97%+)

Originally Posted by doin12volt
Money sitting here waiting.

are you wanting me to buy it through ebay or what?

I just figured id save you the PayPal AND Ebay final value auciton fees...

Whatever, let me know.

You might want to look at a few red flags before you buy this. Number one he has a negative one feedback, number two he wont tell where he is located at all, number three very very very shady. I wouldnt pay a dime until I saw this in person and he says where he is from on here. BEWARE!!!
Old 04-30-2010, 12:11 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (67%+)

Hey Man
What are you talking about? Why are you posting if you are not interested? I have good e-bay feedback! I have never sold on here before and was not asked where I am located. So what do you mean wont tell?
E-bay has all that info.
Dude you are bad news. You would not want nobody to do this to you.
[email protected]

Last edited by dcb3628; 04-30-2010 at 12:30 AM.
Old 04-30-2010, 12:32 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 73 (97%+)

Originally Posted by wurthusa
I'm actually looking for a scoring system.

Do you have any pictures? Where is it located? Do you have any trader feedback anywhere that isn't negative?

I have cash in my hand so let me know.
Does this anwer what you said about nobody asking where your from? I also posted the pm that you sent me along with my responce below. Sorry brotha', just looking out for people on here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcb3628
Man you are a chump for posting that crap about me, you don't know me.

Hahahaha!! I tell you what. If you post what city, state, and your name is along with your phone number on there so people can contact you, i'll delete my post. 3500.00 is alot of dough dude! Everytime someone asks you a question on there about where your from, you refuse to answer. So.... its up to you dude. So far in my book you seem really shady and have every sign of a scammer. So make it right and supply all of the info that you can so you can be trusted. Obviously people dont trust you at all. Thats why they ask where your from and where to meet you rather than just sending you a whole 3500.00, which would be totally ignorant on anybodies part to send you that much money with your lack to answer questions. Your feedback speaks for itself. I'll post this response on the thread if you prefer. See ya, Tony Keigley.
Old 04-30-2010, 03:52 AM
Tech Rookie

This is a good deal!
Old 04-30-2010, 10:03 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by modified763
You might want to look at a few red flags before you buy this. Number one he has a negative one feedback, number two he wont tell where he is located at all, number three very very very shady. I wouldnt pay a dime until I saw this in person and he says where he is from on here. BEWARE!!!
I agree, This IS alot of money, if I buy this unit, It will be in person - I am just very careful when it comes to doing business through a website.

BUT, like I said, I DO have the money waiting - I will be able to be in agusta this weekend (unless the weather in atlanta is going to be crappy - The whole reason I am going is to race at Atlanta Supercross RC raceway) If the weather IS crappy, I may have to put it off till next weekend - its up to mother nature..

If this is a problem, I may just have to buy it through ebay, that way my purchase will be protected through PayPal buyers Protection...
Old 04-30-2010, 10:15 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Hey All, Thought I might offer a suggestion. I bought my AMBrc system a few years back sight unseen aside from pics. Because the system was registered with AMB I was able to call them and verify the owner. I also told the owner that I would buy if he sent the system in to AMB and had it checked. Again, all this is documented. I then paid the owner and the system worked great for the couple of years I had it. Mine was a full system with rack of 20 tponders and sparc software. 5 Grand at that time.
AMB (MyLaps) is in Smyrna GA. The cost to the owner would be minimal and great advertising for him + security for the buyer.
Of course, that doesn't help where the computer,printer and pa are concerned but the big ticket item is covered.
Good Luck. Hope it all works out.
Old 04-30-2010, 01:59 PM
Tech Apprentice

I am from the Augusta area and have been running at the track that dcb3628 runs for about three years now. This is a great system and a great guy to deal with, that you can count on.
Old 04-30-2010, 02:43 PM
Tech Adept

Thanks Bigsmitty
The guys that are interested have been sending me an PM.
I have to work this weekend 12 volt. You can call me at 706 860-5608
Darren
We can set something up.
Thanks
Old 05-01-2010, 08:50 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

I like Bigsmitty live in Augusta and the system is great, you want be disappointed. dbc3628 is a good guy and will not scam you on it.

David Mize
Old 05-02-2010, 05:48 AM
Tech Adept

Thanks David
Still have this system, I have a lot of people interested.
Old 05-02-2010, 07:31 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

+1 darren is a verry trust worthy christian guy. one of my best friends. i've raced with him now for over 10 years and ran many races myself with this system. works great. you won't be dissapointed at all.
Old 05-02-2010, 09:33 AM
JP4
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

We just used this system this weekend at the GCS Round 3. We used our own software but the decoder, loop etc worked great with no issues. In fact the decoder is practically brand new with only a few months on it I believe.

Not sure about the Trader rating but Darren has always been straight up with me.....

good luck selling it Darren....but if you decide to donate it to the GCS...you know my number....;-)

Jp
Old 05-10-2010, 06:27 PM
Tech Adept

Just wanted to let you know whats going on...

I am still VERY interested in this system, But I thought it sold on Ebay, after you removed the laptop and printer from the auction... I believe it was 2 bids at 3200.00?

If it DID sell, nevermind, but If not, I have a meeting with the county board of directors on the 19th to MAKE SURE this is cleared to happen, Once I get the siteplan and all the details passed by the county board, I would still like to buy this. I just held off as I didnt want to spend that much money to just be slapped down by the county.