Community
Wiki Posts
Search

mugen mbx5 race buggy package

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2010, 04:50 PM
Tech Rookie

Default mugen mbx5 race buggy package

i got a mugen mbx5 buggy like new with enough spare parts to build another roller+more. has brand new hitec servos. has a dynamite .21 wich is like new. has receiver hump pack. i have a spectrum receiver i can throw in for a little extra cash. has proline tires on it and comes with another set of prolines and some cheapo tires.comes with some bodies. has upgraded shocks on it. diffs are great. has king heads quick change motor mounts. will come with a losi starter box thats only ben used about 3 times. im just selling because im kinda over the nitro stuff. i like my sc truck alot more now. i will take partial trades for a 550 size brushless system for my strike.. my number is 530-315-2773 give me a call or txt if you have any questions. i would be glad to answer for you and i will even let u drive the car if you live close enough but if you flip it you buy it. i want 300 for the buggy and all parts add 40 for the receiver and 50 for the starter box. if you want picks let me know and ill send them
Old 04-06-2010, 05:45 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 17 (90%+)

Do you have any pics send to [email protected] if so please and thank you