Wiki Posts
Search

hotbodies D8 Roller

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2010, 04:43 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default hotbodies D8 Roller

Up for sale is a Hotbodies D8. the buggy has 5 club races on it. I got no time to race so it has to go. the diffs and shocks are all rebuilt with new o-rings and gaskets. the diffs are set up with 5-5-2 and the shocks have 35 up front and 40 rear with white springs all the way around. I got it set up for i race i was going to enter so its ready to go once you add radio gear and engine. Every ball bearing was changed before the last club race. Included are 3 sets of tires. Pro-line Chrimefighters M3, Pro-line Hole shots M3, and Losi pink taper pins. the clutch shoes are brand new carbon shoes that i have already trimmed. 2 bodies, the white body was only raced in the main of my last club race. the blue body is a great practice body. the extra parts include , gray springs, a set of drive shafts for the front or rear arms, a brand new raido tray still in package, stock wing( himoto wing installed), both size rod ends , shock boots, and more that i cant remember. just look at the pics. everything pictured is what you get. 165 shipped UPS ground.

Old 03-11-2010, 05:28 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

PRICE DROP!!!!!!!

150 sipped anywhere near pittsburgh. 155 if shipping to a far away land. it cost me over 150 for the tires alone. dont let this one get away
Old 03-11-2010, 09:28 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default pm

you have pm
Old 03-15-2010, 08:32 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

paypal sent, thank you