Wiki Posts
Search

MRC 977 and Tower Chargers

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2010, 07:12 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default MRC 977 and Tower Chargers

Hello! I have 2 MRC 977 SuperBrain chargers and 2 Tower Hobbies Nicd chargers for sale!

First 977 is NEW/NEVER USED! I bought a 969 charger which had a problem. I sent it back to MRC for warranty and they sent me this new 977 FREE of charge! I took it out of the box, soldered on power pole connectors(which have NEVER been connected to a battery), plugged it into 120v to see if it would power up(it did) and then I put it back in the box. It will include:
1. Charger which can charge and discharge Nicd/Nimh/Lead-Acid/Lipo: 2 at one time!
2. Power Supply
3. Instructions and a 12v adaptor cord with large clamps

Second 977 is MINT but used. Has one small stain on the front case(barely noticeable). I've used it to charge every battery type MRC claims it can. Works flawlessly! It will include:
1. Same as above MINUS the instructions. If you'd like, I can make a photocopy for you.

Next, I have 2 Tower Power 400 which are designed to charge 7.2v Nicds automatically. They have a fast charge function and then will resort to a trickle charge. I received both of them from a trade and have used them only to test that they work(they do and work great). One comes with the factory box and the other is without.

If you have questions, feel free to ask. More pics for those that ask and give email. This is for sale on other sites so hurry....it'll be gone soon.

I ship to domestic USA ONLY! Individually, each 977 fits nicely in a flat-rate priority medium box which I will insure/track/ship for $12. I will work with you to get you the best rate for any of the Tower chargers. If you buy all, I will insure/track/ship for $20. Current market rate for 977 is $115 NIB and about $85 used on Ebay(for a MINT 977) plus freight. Tower Power 400 are currently $10 NIB plus freight. $150 gets EVERYTHING with FREE domestic USA shipping/insurance/delivery confirmation. Everything has been used/stored in my pet/smoke free, temperature controlled shop. I may be new here....but my feedback is 100% under the same name on Ebay/RCUniverse/Traxxas Forums.

I may trade but you MUST be verifiable and trustworthy!!! Trades considered are 2 RTR Rustlers in GOOD shape, Academy GV2 cars/parts, nice brushless setup.....that will get it started. You will be required to show me good pics of what you are offering! I will ignore lowballers....if you don't like the price....then move on in peace. Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails MRC 977 and Tower Chargers-img_5237.jpg   MRC 977 and Tower Chargers-img_5241.jpg   MRC 977 and Tower Chargers-img_5248.jpg   MRC 977 and Tower Chargers-img_5244.jpg   MRC 977 and Tower Chargers-img_5238.jpg  

Last edited by ob1n; 03-03-2010 at 08:09 PM.